Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Well have just got back from our 2 weeks Med Cruise following retirement.Now I know why I spent that money, on the Van I mean.::bigsmile:
Day 1 of holiday up at 2am to travel to Manchester to sit around the Airport for 3 hours. Travel to Frankfurt to sit around for another 2 hours before final flight to Venice. Join the fight to reclaim baggage. Return journey dumped at Airport 6 hours before flight.:Angry: 12 hours later arrive home absolutely knackered.
Walked down the drive and gave the Van a great big hug and kiss.:Blush:

Oh the Cruise was OK put on another stone and 3 grand lighter as I said to the Boss, hope you enjoyed our last cruise. Off to York next week and neither of us can wait.:thumb:

C

clivemott

Deleted User
And you don,t have to tip any bugger!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
And you don,t have to tip any bugger!

Tell me about it this was an American ship, you are charged 15% service charge on anything you buy and then they have recommended amounts you should leave your Room attendants and Restaurant Waiters on top of this which in my case was another $300 for the 2 weeks. In other words we pay most of their wages.:whatthe:

greenasthegrass

Free Member
Oct 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Oooh am really glad I read your post - we were contemplating a cruise next year for our 20th wedding anniversary but the flying bit always gets to me - so think may just not bother and save the £3k. My parents have just gone on Med cruise on Friday and they were up and off at 3am flying to Frankfurt as well to go to Barcelona. My mum was definitely not looking forward to that bit.

Makes MHing a lot less complicated when you take ya home on wheels with you.

Of course its just the weather ... looking outside today .... did it ever get light?

Greenie

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
.. And what about some of the horrors you are forced to sail with!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back