The French are Revolting - - - -AGAIN (1 Viewer)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Macron is such a weak politician.i don’t know how the French put up with him.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Well..... we don't , that's where the problem is. He sends his prime minister to the guillotine letting him cope with the gilets jaunes and with decisions Macron shouldn't have taken much earlier in the first place.
Retired people and middle class are just strangled with taxes and low salaries and pensions. They can't survive

Right now we fear the worst for the country.The general feeling according to what I hear from people coming to my stadium is "there's going to be another May 68 but worse!

Honestly I wonder if all this isn't going to bring another Lee Harvey Oswald up!

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
We crossed over via Eurotunnel on Tues lunchtime, having brought our crossing forward 2 days. That night we stayed at an Aire in Buchy and last night at an Aire in La Flèche. So far we have been travelling on motorways and haven’t seen any sign of GJs.

Thanks for the heads up about 10 Dec. We hope to have left France by then, which is a shame as we would have liked to explore more on our way through. Good luck to everyone travelling in France this week.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back