The best KFC view in the world… (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Just picked up me kfc and just up the road is this view to enjoy it…😎

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4618.jpeg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I’m thinking it’s the car park in Marazion overlooking St Michaels Mount, and

You had 3 pieces with fries, baked beans and a Pepsi.

Was I right Garry?
No, he doubled up on it. He's got hollow legs that guy :LOL:

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
Never been to KFC since they introduced those gawd awful skin on chips...
What we're they thinking of.. KFC used to be our go to place for quick yuk food.🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
can't think of anything nicer than that view with a zinger burger with extra mayo..

there have been times in the past when i drove down to marazion from kent just to sit on the sand and reflect on life, spend the day and then drive back, my go to place whenever the need arose..

the last time was the year before lockdown i think, must visit soon..

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I tried to buy a KFC in Hong Kong once. Some odd stuff there - couldn't understand the menu. I just wanted a piece of chicken and chips. I went through all the staff in the shop trying to find someone who understood English. Gave up and left hungry!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Tried one in the early 90's in Florida thinking it must be OK in the states, even our 9 & 12 year old daughters thought it was discusting.
About 5 years ago desperate for some food just flown in from Cambodia and only had ½ hour before our night train went, it was the quickest option at the station. That one seemed edable probably because we were hungry.

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Only have food from these places when they're busy. Anything sitting around too long (especially KFC) is horrible.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
not so keen on maccyd's, much prefer burger king, but any of these are acceptable for a quick bite when the tummy rumbles, i'm not a snob and the food isn't going to kill you..

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Last Mc Donald I had was in Germany last year, don’t bother in this country as they have no taste but thought German ones might be ok for a quick snack.

So driving along the autobahn and se the services ahead sign pull in but have to park up in a hotel car park taking 5 parking spots😳, says to Mrs CC you had best go in case I have to move, gives her my order of plain Cheese burger nothing else and fries, simples.

She came back after a while and when I opened up the bag it had a bun with 3 burgers in and that was it🤬🤬🤬
She said she got confused as you had to order with a touch screen, fair enough I said as you don’t speak German can understand, oh no she said the screen had an English option on it🤬🤬🤬🤬

Anyway the dogs done well out of it as I took a few bites and it was just as bad as UK burgers.

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
but any of these are acceptable for a quick bite

Not to my taste buds they are not. I tried MukkyD's once when very hungry about 25 years ago in London after an all day meeting, but didn't take a second bite, it was discarded in a rubbish bin, and for KFC, not had any since having a bucket 10 or 12 years ago which had been fried in rancid fat and the smell was awful. Returned it to the counter and never been back since.

the food isn't going to kill you.
Maybe not kill, but it certainly will not do your body any favours.

Anyway the dogs done well out of it

I would not give my dog that rubbish, I think her health is too important to do that.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Not to my taste buds they are not. I tried MukkyD's once when very hungry about 25 years ago in London after an all day meeting, but didn't take a second bite, it was discarded in a rubbish bin, and for KFC, not had any since having a bucket 10 or 12 years ago which had been fried in rancid fat and the smell was awful. Returned it to the counter and never been back since.

I would not give my dog that rubbish, I think her health is too important to do that.
After some of the stuff they find and eat while running around it makes the burger look appealing🤢🤢

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp

obviously fast food isn't for everyone, but would you agree that the view across to the mount is beautiful?
and to me its a very spiritual place, rather wish i could click my fingers and get transported there now..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back