The answer to the dreadful accident! (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Cannot read because I use AdBlock, but I am interested in the outcome of that crash and the reason for a week-old dead body.

Geoff

He murdered her (head injuries), and then a week later drove into the oncoming lorry.

Lorry driver still poorly but will recover.

The murderer had previously been arrested for seriously wounding two policemen. He was schizophrenic and had not taken medication.

If he had been sectioned then maybe that beautiful young woman would still be alive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 696
Exp
Iā€™m a newbie
Cannot read because I use AdBlock, but I am interested in the outcome of that crash and the reason for a week-old dead body.

Geoff
Seriousl mental health I.e schizophrenia, bipolar. The lady had died hours earlier from a fractured skull. He was awaiting court for attacking Spanish police and they let him go pending a trial. All in the name of lockdown.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
He murdered her (head injuries), and then a week later drove into the oncoming lorry.

The murderer had previously been arrested for seriously wounding two policemen. He was schizophrenic and had not taken medication.

If he had been sectioned then maybe that beautiful young woman would still be alive.

That last sentence is just my opinion, sorry.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007

The kind of music scene that this killer was involved in makes you wonder why he had schizophrenia. Maybe the schizophrenia was a consequence of, or triggered by, recreational use of skunk cannabis. Not an uncommon side-effect among regular skunk users. In that sense the mental illness could be self-inflicted, in which circumstances the MH driver should not be regarded as less responsible for his vile actions. The violent and destructive consequences are a strong argument against legalisisation (the exception should of course still be medical use). Yes, I am speculating, but I have come across this big problem due to skunk addiction and the resulting paranoid schizophrenia having severely impacted the family relationships of some of my friends. The users become like Jekyll and Hyde.

That poor murdered girlfriend and the severely injured lorry driver were innocent victims. So sad.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Very sad, I feel for the girlfriend, the lorry driver and the assaulted police officers. This is not something that happened on the spur of the moment. He reported to the police that somebody was trying to kill him, then attacked 2 police officers wounding them badly enough to be off work. They were compelled to let him go because of the covid problem. He went on to beat his girlfriend to death and some time later assaulted the lorry driver using his motorhome as a deadly weapon.

The guy was a very clear danger to himself and others, he should have been in a secure unit when he attacked the police

It angers me when people decide to kill themselves by such a method that will destroy other people's lives. The poor lorry driver is still in hospital and may never walk or work again. All he was doing is his job and he tried in vain to avoid the oncoming motorhome, but the murderer deliberately rammed him

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The kind of music scene that this killer was involved in makes you wonder why he had schizophrenia. Maybe the schizophrenia was a consequence of, or triggered by, recreational use of skunk cannabis. Not an uncommon side-effect among regular skunk users. In that sense the mental illness could be self-inflicted, in which circumstances the MH driver should not be regarded as less responsible for his vile actions. The violent and destructive consequences are a strong argument against legalisisation (the exception should of course still be medical use). Yes, I am speculating, but I have come across this big problem due to skunk addiction and the resulting paranoid schizophrenia having severely impacted the family relationships of some of my friends. The users become like Jekyll and Hyde.

That poor murdered girlfriend and the severely injured lorry driver were innocent victims. So sad.
If he used cannabis its most likely the poor murdered girlfriend ALSO used canibis.

Ive found in most cases junkies and druggies date other junkies and druggies

As do alcoholics

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Not to sure why it matters whether the young woman was a user of cannabis.She very sadly lost her life.
Well its like when you watch those movies when the person is told to stay in and keep the doors locked .... but they all go out to call the cat or leave a note for the milkman.

We all sit there saying don't do it ...but they do anyway šŸ˜‰

I wasn't the one to bring up canibis ....i just responded to the person who did and stated a well known fact.

Aka

Fly with the craws and get shot with them

The lorry driver i feel sorry for ....he was entirely innocent.

The girlfriend on the other hand people can only speculate....yes its tragic she lost her life...but unless she just met the guy the day she was killed theres a good chance she knew what he was like , probably participated in any drug taking etc and continued to be part of that

Last edited:

polliepocket

Free Member
Jan 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hello, I have met this summer and it s so sad to see what happened. I could not believe it. Delphine met him during lock down in Ireland briefly and this summer she had planned to go to the north of spain, from france . But He asked her to go in the south to see him. He did not have his van anymore. So she went down and they travelled with her caravan during the summer. When I met her she told me he was sick, but she wanted to help him. Poor her, she was very fragile too and got attached so quickly. he was taking advantage of her, her caravan and kindness. He was a free man and did whatever he wanted on the side, and sleeping around. She wanted to leave but at the same time after few weeks she was too attached to him and would not face to be on her own. It s so sad. We told her many times that she could leave him on the side and just go somewhere else. I imagine he had a schizophrenic crisis and he killed her. He was a very talented guy, he could speak many languages and play guitar and sing amazingly. When you see him you think this guy has a lot of charisma. But he was sick... It was clear that he did not care about her. I wish things turned out differently...

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Hello, I have met this summer and it s so sad to see what happened. I could not believe it. Delphine met him during lock down in Ireland briefly and this summer she had planned to go to the north of spain, from france . But He asked her to go in the south to see him. He did not have his van anymore. So she went down and they travelled with her caravan during the summer. When I met her she told me he was sick, but she wanted to help him. Poor her, she was very fragile too and got attached so quickly. he was taking advantage of her, her caravan and kindness. He was a free man and did whatever he wanted on the side, and sleeping around. She wanted to leave but at the same time after few weeks she was too attached to him and would not face to be on her own. It s so sad. We told her many times that she could leave him on the side and just go somewhere else. I imagine he had a schizophrenic crisis and he killed her. He was a very talented guy, he could speak many languages and play guitar and sing amazingly. When you see him you think this guy has a lot of charisma. But he was sick... It was clear that he did not care about her. I wish things turned out differently...
w2f

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back