Tam, Jade and Franky's European Adventure (2 Viewers)

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Overnight at museum is fine and foc, try and meet owner he is a great guy. No problem driving up, but can get a bit tight higher up as you head to village.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Lol love a doggy picture!!!

There's more ....

Screenshot_2018-02-26-15-55-18.png
Screenshot_2018-02-26-15-55-48.png
Screenshot_2018-02-26-15-56-31.png

Then there's this spoilt one on my lap ATM!!!

The Lovely Lola
IMG_20180226_155942.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
If there is such a thing as an afterlife, then I want to come back as a cute looking doggy, with a Motor Homing parent, that takes me away in winter, to nice warm sandy beaches and throws balls & sticks for me all day. I can then look back at my owner and say "go on then Bag that mess up", tip my head to one side giving that cute love me look, and get stroked, cuddled and nurtured when I need it.
Any Takers?
Les :)
PS: just for the record....I love Tee Bone Steaks, non of that tinned dog food rubbish!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
If there is such a thing as an afterlife, then I want to come back as a cute looking doggy, with a Motor Homing parent, that takes me away in winter, to nice warm sandy beaches and throws balls & sticks for me all day. I can then look back at my owner and say "go on then Bag that mess up", tip my head to one side giving that cute love me look, and get stroked, cuddled and nurtured when I need it.
Any Takers?
Les :)
PS: just for the record....I love Tee Bone Steaks, non of that tinned dog food rubbish!

Would like to live a bit longer than a dog,,,,:D

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The downside of travelling and not having a schedule ...i have no idea of the date and often not the say unless it's sinday cause everything's closed ...and as such I forgot my mum's birthday yesterday and being the duchess she is despite us texting twice on WhatsApp yesterday she didn't mention it.

I feel bloody rotten today ....
So she's not keen on flowers and doesn't eat chocolate....what else can you have delivered that you can order online ?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
The downside of travelling and not having a schedule ...i have no idea of the date and often not the say unless it's sinday cause everything's closed ...and as such I forgot my mum's birthday yesterday and being the duchess she is despite us texting twice on WhatsApp yesterday she didn't mention it.

So she's not keen on flowers and doesn't eat chocolate....what else can you have delivered that you can order online ?
Pizza..Busby.

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015

Perfume!! :)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp

Put a reminder on your phone ,,,,BUSBY,,,

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Last edited:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977

Get her a load of shopping delivered from Tesco or Sainsbury save her going out in the cold.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Just ring her up for a chat - then you can say sorry in person and wish her a belated Happy Birthday!

These days calls from Spain to home don't cost any more than ringing within the U.K.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just ring her up for a chat - then you can say sorry in person and wish her a belated Happy Birthday!

These days calls from Spain to home don't cost any more than ringing within the U.K.
I've a all inclusive package on my phone doesn't cost me anything throughout Europe.
I normally phone her every day anyway. Sorted it now.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well I've had a bloody nightmare of a morning so far i wish I'd stayed in bed.

It's raining so I decided to move and thought I'd head to altea.

Got myself sorted and went to pull away from the kerbside where I was parked last night ....i was boxed in front and back by other motorhomes that had arrived after so I had to give it a fair turn .....but high pervs and tailswing don't go and to cut a long story short I pulled the bleeding back bumper and the light cluster off the blooming van.
Fortunately the bumper itself not the lights were damaged just a few screws broken and pulled out the body. An hour spent in the rain and it's all reattached ....im glad I had my toolboxes , electric drill , tube of sikaflex and boxes of bits and bobs with me now I'll tell you. ...cant believe how few screws were holding that all on originally but there's double that now .

So I then headed to altea which is the busiest main road I've come across here yet. First place on my hit list was packed so I gave that a miss and headed further in to town.

It's market day and lots of motors about ....got flustered trying to get in the carpark and I only went and hit the side of the van ( or awning) on the bloody sign. ....had to reverse back out much to the annoyance of the cars around me and go round the roundabout and try again .....

First glance again I think I've got lucky I can't see any damage so here's hoping.

Parked in a crappy carpark in the rain feeling right sorry for myself ....
Gonna have a cuppa and go check out this market.

Then I might go back to bed before anything else goes wrong

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
You don’t get these problems on a campsite you know:p

We arrived at Beni yesterday and have a nice large pitch ( about 11m long by 5m wide) with every amenity on our doorstep, and it’s surprisngly peaceful, but then it is rainingo_O ( apart from the funsters 4 o’clock club at the Site bar..........:beerchug:)
La Toretta if your passing and fancy a few beers. A few large pitches currently empty:cheers:

I know it’s not your thing, but if you’re open minded and accept it for what it is, and don’t expect it to be Spain, then it’s fine for a stopover !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
You don’t get these problems on a campsite you know:p

We arrived at Beni yesterday and have a nice large pitch ( about 11m long by 5m wide) with every amenity on our doorstep, and it’s surprisngly peaceful, but then it is rainingo_O ( apart from the funsters 4 o’clock club at the Site bar..........:beerchug:)
La Toretta if your passing and fancy a few beers. A few large pitches currently empty:cheers:

I know it’s not your thing, but if you’re open minded and accept it for what it is, and don’t expect it to be Spain, then it’s fine for a stopover !
How much is it per night ?

I May be persuaded to sample Benidorm for a couple of nights....if I have room to breathe

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
That looks very healthy! I love the vegetables in France and Spain :)

Sorry to hear of your misfortune earlier on.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
How much is it per night ?

I May be persuaded to sample Benidorm for a couple of nights....if I have room to breathe
Not cheap for short stays, nowhere in Beni is. Here is €26 pn for less than a week:confused:

http://www.campinglatorreta.com/index.php/en/tariffs-in-camping-benidorm

There is another one that accepts acsi, Armanelo is €17 pn inc leccy if you have an acsi card.

.......but the price of booze and food soon makes up for it(y);):LOL:

I have enough space.....

CF2399E7-CE2B-4F73-846B-A67A5C16450E.jpeg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Not cheap for short stays, nowhere in Beni is. Here is €26 pn for less than a week:confused:

http://www.campinglatorreta.com/index.php/en/tariffs-in-camping-benidorm

There is another one that accepts acsi, Armanelo is €17 pn inc leccy if you have an acsi card.

.......but the price of booze and food soon makes up for it(y);):LOL:

I have enough space.....

View attachment 215786
I don't have acsi and they can stick the €26 a night lol

What price is a week .....not sure I can suffer that long but who knows ha ha

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries