Symbols

Bryan

Free Member
could second from right be short circuit protetction? Or something to do with crossing the streams in ghostbusters?

Brambles

Free Member
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi,

The one 2nd from right, is supposed to be two probes and a spark (flash). It is the fuse connected directly to the service battery (engine batt) for powering boilers/heaters/cookers/fridge gas ignitors etc. Basically anything that needs to remain powerd up when Liesure battery is disconnected or low on charge.

The one that looks like steps, is for steps. The rest are self explanatory I think/hope.

Hope this helps,
Jon.

P.S one on far right is for fridge 12volts.

Last edited:

Brambles

Free Member
MH
C Class
Exp
It is up to the convertor which way he wires up the Fridge/Freezer. Some are connected to the service battery for the ignition, but mine for example uses thr liesure battery. The main 12 volts supply for Fridge or Freezer comes from the fuse marked * and would not be used for the ignition circuit.

It is up to the convertor which way he wires up the Fridge/Freezer. Some are connected to the service battery for the ignition, but mine for example uses thr liesure battery. The main 12 volts supply for Fridge or Freezer comes from the fuse marked * and would not be used for the ignition circuit.
Usually Brambles, the fridge/freezer is wired via a relay and only works on 12 v when the engine is running.
Maybe R Vs are different

johnsandywhite

Free Member
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Usually Brambles, the fridge/freezer is wired via a relay and only works on 12 v when the engine is running.
Maybe R Vs are different
:RollEyes: Not many RV's use 12volt for the F/F apart from controlling it. Usually they run on LPG or Mains.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I have got one of these newish super dooper full size ff that selects the most efficient power sourse at any given time.
Or that is what the book says!:ROFLMAO:
:Cool: My Newmar (RV) MAY soon be running on 12 volt power driving a 110 volt Inverter and re-charged by Solar power. :winky:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services