Swift kon tiki sport 596 (1 Viewer)

Aido10

Free Member
Apr 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here that has thoughts on the swift Kontiki sport 596 in terms of the build quality/issues. I'm fairly new to all of this and still looking at the right purchase for our first motorhome but my wife is looking to have an end lounge type setup. I was inside a ton tiki yesterday and I was really impressed and it definitely felt premium to me. I've seen some popular you tubers in similar Kontiki vans and they all look great and they seem to be spoken highly of but I wanted to reach out to see if there's any members with thoughts/experience with this model? I've seen some posts referencing swift build quality but not sure if a lot of this is tongue in cheek.

I would be mainly using from April to September but would like the option of a van that would be usable in winter conditions as well

Thanks

Jan 2, 2021
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 874
Exp
Hi Aido,
I bought a 2018 Swift Bessacarr 596 late last year, maybe email me and I can explain the issues I've had.
Regards, Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MarknJoD

Free Member
Jul 23, 2022
Shrewsbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Kontiki sport 596
Exp
Looking at the above
Hi there. Looking to but a Kontiki sport 596 from a local dealer on a 21 plate. Any advice re pros and cons please . Thanks Mark

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back