• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Swift Kon-Tiki 669 Tag axle (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2013
Dordogne, france
Funster No
MH
Rapido 696FF
Exp
since 2013
We are reluctantly offering for sale our beautiful Swift Kon-Tiki 669 Motorhome. It is 2007 model year.
The M/H is right hand drive, and powered by the Iveco 3 litre diesel which has been re-mapped to 200bhp. The mileage is only 16,000 and it has a service history. 6 speed manual. Cab Air conditioning. Electric windows and mirrors. Hard wired Sat Nav.
LED running lights.
Specification and extra's are numerous:

External 240 volt power-socket, External Gas BBQ point, Full width Fiamma winter room,
Lillypad Leisure summer room.
Roof Rails, Terrestrial TV antenna, 'SOG' for toilet cassette system, External Shower,(Hot and Cold) 95cm Satellite dish. 1.2 metre Solar panel, Twin leisure batteries, Reversing camera linked to 7 inch screen, LED exterior lights, Under-slung full size spare wheel.
Rear ladder, Twin Fiamma bike rack, Tow bar with full width bumper protection bar
1500 watt Inverter, huge amount of locker space.
The vehicle has been our pride and joy, and kept in tip-top condition.
Internal.
Island bed which lifts to allow a huge storage area beneath. Double over-cab bed. Upgraded Fridge/Freezer. LED lights throughout, some blue. Fly screens and blinds to all windows and roof vents. Factory fitted Privacy blinds to all cab windows. Blaupunkt stereo DVD/CD Radio system linked to 8 speakers. 7 inch screen.
Fitted safe. Swivel cab seats.
TV/Satellite points front and rear. Power shower. Full size gas oven with grill facility and gas hob with one electric ring, Microwave. Truma boiler and heating system. Hundreds of receipts and manuals! Satellite box with automatic search Satellite dish - all factory fitted.
The seats have always been covered with throws, and the interior is in beautiful condition.

More details at the bottom after the photo's..........:)

Motorhome2.JPG
Motorhome4.JPG
Motorhome6.JPG
Motorhome19.JPG
Motorhome22.JPG
Motorhome 30.JPG
Motorhome26.JPG
Motorhome 21.JPG

ATTACH=full]133546[/ATTACH]
Motorhome1.JPG

We now live in France, and new business ventures mean we have only used it for 10 days this summer. The vehicle is currently located in the Dordogne, however for serious buyers I woud consider moving it to the UK.
Offers in region of £33,000. Further details etc can be chatted via the telephone.
I will refund your flights if you come to see the vehicle and subsequently purchase!
The vehicle could be left securely here in France until Spring/Summer 2017 should new owners wish to holiday from here.

Attachments

• Motorhome5.JPG
    Motorhome5.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Do you have a year and price? Ive been asked to look out for one simlar to this for someone.

OP
OP
simplyjimbo
Sep 5, 2013
Dordogne, france
Funster No
MH
Rapido 696FF
Exp
since 2013
Sorry, it uploaded the advert before I had finished! I have now edited it hopefully with all the relevant info!
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
lovely looking mh you should sell it quickly ,i have almost same i was wondering what your thoughts on the before and after mapping were?

OP
OP
simplyjimbo
Sep 5, 2013
Dordogne, france
Funster No
MH
Rapido 696FF
Exp
since 2013
The re-map improved MPG overall, and mid range torque for hill climb and overtakes on motorways etc where instant power is required quickly.
It was done by Wiltshire Superchips.

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
What kind of mpg improvement did you see .I'm currently getting 22mpg but would like a couple more.did you ever pull a toad and if so what effect did it have?

OP
OP
simplyjimbo
Sep 5, 2013
Dordogne, france
Funster No
MH
Rapido 696FF
Exp
since 2013
We pulled a Smart car on a trailer, and got an average of about 26+ usually over long distances.
The re-map made all the difference to the towing torque. It puts the 160 engines up to 200bhp.
On one trip to South of France and back when we lived in UK it returned about 27.5 overall. We travel at the usual speeds, and I always keep the computer on the 'instant mpg' setting which I find helps. Same speed maintained by just lifting off a tiny bit once at cruising speed.

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
We pulled a Smart car on a trailer, and got an average of about 26+ usually over long distances.
The re-map made all the difference to the towing torque. It puts the 160 engines up to 200bhp.
On one trip to South of France and back when we lived in UK it returned about 27.5 overall. We travel at the usual speeds, and I always keep the computer on the 'instant mpg' setting which I find helps. Same speed maintained by just lifting off a tiny bit once at cruising speed.
wow thats impressive i did a recent run to stratford from cornwall where i live ,round trip about 600 miles averaged 22 keeping it to about 60mph.
not towing!

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
We get 24/25 out of ours and it's faster than the car . I'm thinking ours has been remapped. We travel at 58 mph and we love it .
That's a good price we paid 3999.00 just six months ago. And the ins have sed its booked at 3800.00 . And ours has done 40.000 miles .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back