Rally Swaffham Shindig (formally the Thetford Bash ) (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I know I am preaching to the already converted but, as a sign of respect (AND so we might be able to use it again next year) If anyone would like to join me to walk the PITCH area, meet up at 10.00, outside the clubhouse, your more than welcome.

I doubt if we will find anything but, it's cannot be nice, diving for a ball and hitting a peg.
Hope to see you there, the more of us, the easier it will be.

Thankyou! šŸ™‚
Thankyou everyone that helped.

We found 4 metal pegs.......šŸ¤”

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thankyou everyone that helped.

We found 4 metal pegs.......šŸ¤”
Out of order! A bit like the dog shit left at the side of the goal post I picked up at 8.30 this morning along with two other lots over the weekend and the bit Debs also picked up Friday morning- Dog owners please be more respectful/responsible and donā€™t leave it for otherā€™s to clean up after your dog it could spoil it for all !
Edit forgot to say thank you Owen and the others who helped check šŸ‘

Last edited:

CalamitySpain

Funster
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
Thanks all for a super weekend, even though we had an ā€˜interestingā€™ journey too and fro DuxDeluxe. Thanks to all those involved in the Planning and doing dept; itā€™s appreciated.
many notes taken for the second Calamity Camping book and even more thanks for everybodyā€™s understanding that Smudge is new to all the shenanigans!

IMG_0477.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Out of order! A bit like the dog shit left at the side of the goal post I picked up at 8.30 this morning along with two other lots over the weekend and the bit Debs also picked up Friday morning- Dog owners please be more respectful/responsible and donā€™t leave it for otherā€™s to clean up after your dog it could spoil it for all !
I did my bit yesterday when I picked up 2 piles that people had somehow forgotten to take with them. šŸ¤¬

Dandm

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 12, 2020
Rochester, Kent
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron 46
Exp
Since 2019
Totally agree, as responsible dog owners we always clean up after our dog. The minority will spoil it for all. Thanks to Terry and others who stayed behind to check/clear up.

On a brighter note, a big thank you to John and all his team for a brilliant rally.

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 767 GA
Exp
Since 2018
I did my bit yesterday when I picked up 2 piles that people had somehow forgotten to take with them. šŸ¤¬
I really canā€™t believe Iā€™m reading this. I guess they are the same people who think itā€™s acceptable to leave bags full of sā€¦t next to overflowing dog poo bins I have seen, because they canā€™t be bothered to take it home with them. I appreciate there wasnā€™t anywhere to leave their rubbish but surely they could have found dog poo bins in the town.

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
I really canā€™t believe Iā€™m reading this. I guess they are the same people who think itā€™s acceptable to leave bags full of sā€¦t next to overflowing dog poo bins I have seen, because they canā€™t be bothered to take it home with them. I appreciate there wasnā€™t anywhere to leave their rubbish but surely they could have found dog poo bins in the town.
Not guilty

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I'm keeping to the rugby theme and am now parked up at a THS at Matlock Rugby Club, Cromford. (Haven't got a clue about rugby šŸ™„).
Thanks to the organisers, marshals and all of you for making it a lovely meet.
Extra thanks for parking us solos near each other. It's greatly appreciated. šŸ¤—šŸ‘
As are we under the goal post with trike

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
I've still got all mine (double wrappedšŸ˜±). Hope there's a bin here!šŸ¤£

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Are they the sturdy pegs with yellow plastic bits ?
I didn't look that closely but I observed someone pulling them out after the group had left. It was the lady that had some grief with the bbq. Along side the T reg van.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Totally agree, as responsible dog owners we always clean up after our dog. The minority will spoil it for all. Thanks to Terry and others who stayed behind to check/clear up.

On a brighter note, a big thank you to John and all his team for a brilliant rally.
Thanks for the thanks but I only picked up the DS while we were there šŸ˜ We left just gone 8.30 this morning a few mins after I took Faith for a quick walk and found the ā€œpileā€It was Owin and I assume others that found the pegs šŸ˜‰

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
My thanks goes to Kannon Fodda and Lee who worked tirelessly to park everyone.
It was chaos at 3pm but we managed to cope with check in and thanks for everyoneā€™s patience. Good to see MOST !! did not use the bins but the used the black bag.
Well done John and extended family for the organisation and cash runners at the auction.

Larby

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Right.. Who would like to know how much you lot managed to raise for Air Ambulance ?

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

When I get a drum roll I will post it up.. and it is WAYYY better than last year !!!

Reactions: Ven

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back