Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
We were away in the van wt the weekend and thought it odd that the led on the interior wasn't working when arming the system. When we got home I checked and all the leds are not working. Does anyone know if this an easy fix or does it mean a trip down to see @eddievanbitz to get it sorted?

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
We also had one led light fail and it knocked the other 2 off no big deal just changed bulb all working now.

That was about 6 years ago never had anymore fail

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We had this a few years ago, and it was the front one had a cracking in it, probably stone hit it. Eddie told us to cut one wire and that got everything else working until he sent a replacement out. Bob

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I had the same and the plug under the dash worked loose. Removed relay access panel, found connector plug, gave it an electricians wiggle and all worked well and has for over a year. I must add this was under phone call supervision from the Bitzmeister. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
We were away in the van wt the weekend and thought it odd that the led on the interior wasn't working when arming the system. When we got home I checked and all the leds are not working. Does anyone know if this an easy fix or does it mean a trip down to see @eddievanbitz to get it sorted?
Best to phone for technical assistance tomorrow

OP
OP
FJmike

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Nice sunny day so went out with pliers, heatshrink and gas soldering iron. After cutting out three leds I found the culprit. Have ordered up a replacement from Vanbitz, so thank you all for your input. Now all I have to do is find out if I can mount a Snipe 2 on my Camos dome base :cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back