Sometimes it snows in April (1 Viewer)

Nov 14, 2009
Pagham Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Hymer exsis T688
Exp
Hi Eddie
Have only just seen your post and am so very sorry to hear of your troubles the only thing I can say is keep your chin up and keep fighting my thoughts are with you

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Show us a picture of you dear boy and I will search for your doppelganger......

funily enough I have one, hes a funster , like you, I look a little younger than my dopple.:D

I have mentioned it on the forum before, Can you guess who it is? your quest for today!!!

some clues that might help: like me he also has an autotrail, he lives in the south of England, he seems to worry a lot about getting stuff right, hes a fairly newbe, he has an A, E,S in his username which is 7 letters long and is a term oftion used for a scap yard.

a clue that wont: he looks more like my uncle Jim than me, but theres a definate resemblance to me

Do you know who it is yet?

If you fail I will revile all later;)

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi Eddie
Have only just seen your post and am so very sorry to hear of your troubles the only thing I can say is keep your chin up and keep fighting my thoughts are with you
Thanks Tommy how long have you been back from Morroco? I'll Skype you during the week when antibiotics kick in:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi Eddie
If you and the family fancy a few days break in the Sussex countryside - no worries - no strings, you'd be welcome to come to our place.
A complete change from the norm
Drop me a PM if you are interested

Bless you Robert! Such kindness. May well take you up on this when I'm a bit more stable:)
with the following caveat let us sleep in the Carthago and feed the chickens:D

Eddie

Last edited:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Really sorry to hear your news Eddie.
When I log into FUN everyday, I feel that I know everyone personally.
I have not met you personally but feel that I know you well through your postings.
I have met several Funsters and had a great time at meets and have always been made to feel very welcome.
I don't usually have a lot to say, but I love reading about Funsters adventures.
I always enjoy reading your informative and helpful and funny posts and long may they continue.
Keep your pecker up Eddie and keep posting.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Really sorry to hear your news Eddie.
When I log into FUN everyday, I feel that I know everyone personally.
I have not met you personally but feel that I know you well through your postings.
I have met several Funsters and had a great time at meets and have always been made to feel very welcome.
I don't usually have a lot to say, but I love reading about Funsters adventures.
I always enjoy reading your informative and helpful and funny posts and long may they continue.
Keep your pecker up Eddie and keep posting.

Bless you....I will admit now yours has always been my favorite Avatar!:)

My daughter says Fun is my version of face book. So your spot on girl!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Sunshine, Good luck tomorrow .. will be thinking of you ... don't forget to ask if any trial suitable or available.

Good weather coming so your unselfish message to us all is so important. Thank you. :) xx

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Eddie,

Only just read this thread as I took the title a little literally and so did not read it (on our way home and avoiding any reference to colder temps!).

Life is a b****d sometimes, it really is. Good luck with your ongoing treatment, i am not a prayer but we will definitely be sending you all the positive vibes we can. If a good attitude and a sense of humour counts for anything you should kick its arse!

Vanessa, Dave and Misty x

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Morning Eddie to you and your lovely family,
Hope all goes well this week and thoughts are with youXx

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Meandering up through France had the chance yesterday to nip into a church where I lit a candle and said a little prayer for you and your family. Hoping for the best.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting

Sorry to hear that it has put off this week's chemo. They say these things happen for a reason & they do drag you down but I am sure that you will overcome this latest setback & move forward with the treatment successfully. All the best & keep your chin up.(y)

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
I hadn't read this thread - so sorry to hear all of this, and hope that you are bearing up well and the treatments will all prove beneficial and yield you great results.

I recently saw an interesting series of video - The Truth about Cancer. Which if they are still online and you have the time might be worth looking at

I am trying an organic vegetarian diet, and also the book You Can Heal Your Life has stuff in it which speaks to me.

Thinking of you and sending you love and healing thoughts xxx

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Sorry to hear that it has put off this week's chemo. They say these things happen for a reason & they do drag you down but I am sure that you will overcome this latest setback & move forward with the treatment successfully. All the best & keep your chin up.(y)

Thanks:) have been rushed to A and E now admitted for load of tests. On top of every thing

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Thanks:) have been rushed to A and E now admitted for load of tests. On top of every thing
:( Hope you don't have to hang around v long to be seen Eddie. Take care, thinking about you & your family.
Hope they have free wi-fi:)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry to hear that. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you. x

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Blooming heck Eddie ... I can't keep track of you ... just because you haven't got a camper now doesn't mean you can hitch lifts in pseudo campers (aka ambulances!).

Take care sweetie! :*

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
First time reading this thread Mr Judge Mental, so sorry to hear of your news, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Rob&Jane xx

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

Good luck. Sounds shitty, but hope the outcome is good.

Sep 29, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600 SPB
Exp
2016 Hymer, Adria
Very best wishes Eddie. Your friendly help and advice to importers is
of great value... and your sense of humour is welcome. Get well soon.

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Hope everything works out for the best. Thinking of you x

Oct 17, 2014
London
Funster No
MH
Possl Roadcruiser PVC
Exp
Since 2011
All the best Eddie - sounds like you're having a rough time of it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back