Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I have got some oil Eddie. It tastes atrocious .. and I smell like an old ash tray :whistle::whistle:
Like everything else you have to be careful. As apparently some cancers feeds of some types of cannabis ( glucose is the same:()

Needs more looking into....my neighbor who is in remission has a knee problem and mentioned today in conversation that she wants some cannabis oil as if I may know where to get some...I have not a clue!:)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Like everything else you have to be careful. As apparently some cancers feeds of some types of cannabis ( glucose is the same:()

Needs more looking into....my neighbor who is in remission has a knee problem and mentioned today in conversation that she wants some cannabis oil as if I may know where to get some...I have not a clue!:)
  • Yes .. Eddie .. I only know about what I have read on the types of breast cancer that feeds on it. You can get cannabis oil from several places if you google it .. For a small bottle it is about £35 but you need to research your particular type of cancer first. There are numéous sites on the latest 'research' into it .. some good some indifferent. Will pm you ldter. Xx

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Eddie,we took your advise today and parted with a wad of spondoolies on two Haibikes ,they are the ones with Yamaha motors, i took a real fancy to a mountain bike but the boss said that we needed something more practicle:cry: ,so ended up getting a hybrid instead(y)

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
  • Yes .. Eddie .. I only know about what I have read on the types of breast cancer that feeds on it. You can get cannabis oil from several places if you google it .. For a small bottle it is about £35 but you need to research your particular type of cancer first. There are numéous sites on the latest 'research' into it .. some good some indifferent. Will pm you ldter. Xx

Thanks Movan...Seriously genuine cannabis oil online? I thought it illegal. seeing Oncologist Wednesday will ask :)
xx
Eddie,we took your advise today and parted with a wad of spondoolies on two Haibikes ,they are the ones with Yamaha motors, i took a real fancy to a mountain bike but the boss said that we needed something more practicle:cry: ,so ended up getting a hybrid instead(y)

Nice choice you won't go wrong with Haibike. Will have to sell my R&M Delite mountain soon as have not ridden it since before Christmas. ...absolutely gutted, will miss this wonderful bike more then our van:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Eddie. Yes. There is cannabis and cannabis. I am not sure of all legalities but if you google Cannabis for health where to buy then lots of places come up. You need to do your own research on whether you feel it would benefit you. There are so many sites but it is interesting to note that Cancer Research are keeping an eye on what is going on in America. You may find this site of interest too

https://www.cbdoilsu

Xxxxxx

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Morning Eddie and to your lovely family
Thoughts with you xx

Dec 30, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since September 7th 2016
Good luck lets hope all goes as well as possible

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Morning Eddie.....

what you going to do about presenting top gear, yourve only just got the job....

can I take over...

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Morning Eddie.....

what you going to do about presenting top gear, yourve only just got the job....

can I take over...

Because of the many comments re Chris Evens impersonating Moi, Moi has gone incognito and grown a beard......next thing I know that charlatan has gone and blooming grown one as well! The bare faced cheek! The audacity of the man! :D

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Good luck Eddie, just treat it as a hurdle in life, and you can and will get over that hurdle and carry on. (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Because of the many comments re Chris Evens impersonating Moi, Moi has gone incognito and grown a beard......next thing I know that charlatan has gone and blooming grown one as well! The hairy faced cheek! The audacity of the man! :D
Just correcting that for you Eddie! :D

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Because of the many comments re Chris Evens impersonating Moi, Moi has gone incognito and grown a beard......next thing I know that charlatan has gone and blooming grown one as well! The bare faced cheek! The audacity of the man! :D

look stop being coy, just come out and admit it, you are chris evans....

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
How have I managed to miss this thread Oh Please! :eek: ?

I realised you'd not been around much but thought it was van/house stuff.

Eddie - I think you are so brave, putting everything in the open. Much love & best wishes to you & your family.

Les & Deb
X

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Eddie
If you and the family fancy a few days break in the Sussex countryside - no worries - no strings, you'd be welcome to come to our place.
A complete change from the norm
Drop me a PM if you are interested

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Morning Eddie and family
Hope your chest infection is clearing so you can fight the bugger.
Thoughts with you xx

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Yes Morning Eddie, (aka JM aka Chris Evans ((allthought he is trying to deny this)

Morning Antha..

Morning all

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes Morning Eddie, (aka JM aka Chris Evans ((allthought he is trying to deny this)

Morning Antha..

Morning all
Show us a picture of you dear boy and I will search for your doppelganger......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back