Some French Campsites Lowering Prices for Summer (2 Viewers)

May 31, 2020
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Pilote evidence 740
Exp
The absolute bible is "Wild Swimming in France" Edition 2 available on Amazon and other internet providers. (Edition 1 has less spots)

We have used it for 11 years and have based our holidays on it.

I have created a map which is interactively linked to the spots (about 1,000) which I can share a read only variety, however, only to those who can prove they have the book as I am not into ripping off the author. We also have the Spain and Alps versions.

Best £15 we have ever spent on anything ever.
I ve colour coded and icon coded the spots to include gorge walks, cascades, next to campsites, beach, river, lake, clues motorhome stopover within spitting distance, wild camping spot.

Whilst I m here on this thread, our record is 24p for 28 days in France on water camping and electric. Our last holiday of 29 days in Spain was 12 euros as I learn how to release the purse strings

If you pop onto the journals and see any of my French entries you will see many of the places we have been that not many know about if you like the P and Q.

Bung me a PM when you take the advice of buying one and I ll share it with you
View attachment 892494
View attachment 892496
Just received Wild Swimming in France book, brilliant info and advice within the book, many thanks for the recommendation Suavecarve.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back