Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Hi

Considering going to the NEC Classic Car show 11-13th Nov. Any suggestions for Site or night stop?. Will be towing "toad" but need to be fairly close by.

Pete

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Chapel lane caravan club site not too far away as you have the toad.but I believe that a pub nearby allows overnight .someone on here will no doubt be of more help than me .

Sep 24, 2013
Torbay, Devon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1992
Somers wood caravan park
Meriden, Warwickshire
CV7 7PL
01676 522978
www.somerswood.co.uk

This is only 5 minutes from NEC and the nearest site, all hardstandings but is is adults only, don't know if you were taking children, we use it quite a when visiting relatives in Coventry , when you book tell them you will be pulling a toad and will give you a suitable pitch.
Don

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Do you pay or ok to stay if eating drinking ?
We've not been there but understand that fine to stay overnight for free if eating or drinking - heard the breakfasts are popular.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Do you pay or ok to stay if eating drinking ?
It is free regardless of eating or drinking. However, If you would eat out or have a few beers, why not. Last time I stayed - two weeks ago for the show, you didint have to give reg no over either. Breakfasts as @Wombles stated above are particularly good if you like your full English. - They do toast and cereals as well(y). If you can fit in, use the exit road to park as you will have more space for you and the car.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back