Rally Shrewsbury Vintage Show 29th June 3 nights (1 Viewer)

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Martin
Can you add us to the list please, do we book through you or direct with the show ground, as we are at Stoneliegh we will need to find somewhere in between

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin
Can you add us to the list please, do we book through you or direct with the show ground, as we are at Stoneliegh we will need to find somewhere in between
You are on at No25 and yes you book directly with the showground, I will leave it a bit longer before we open booking as we get a discount if we get 40 vans(y)

You can arrive before our start date if that suits you.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 31, 2015
Mossley. Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2015
Hi Martin,

Could you add my name to the list please.
I might be a late arrivee on Friday due to hospital visit . Do you know when the gates
Close on the sight at night.

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
Yes please
Thanks

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@DLT and @hillbilly 1 you are both on the list, Hillbilly 1 the gate gets closed when somebody closes it which if we are not the only ones on site can be anytime to be fair, so I am PM ing you my number and I can open up if needs be.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@hillbilly 1 I am unable to start a conversation with you, I don't know if it will be different if you PM me and then I reply otherwise just PM me your email or mobile and I will give you my number.

Martin

dathers

Free Member
May 6, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
Hi Martin,

Picked this thread up from your post re my solar questions, Ali (the boss) and I have never actually been on a rally, but are thinking of popping along to this, a couple of questions though:

The main one being are dogs allowed? we have 2 springers which travel with us pretty much everywhere.
Not being familiar with the show ground are there any access issues? our MH its 8.7mtrs.
Finally are there still spaces?

Thanks Dave

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Hi Martin,

Picked this thread up from your post re my solar questions, Ali (the boss) and I have never actually been on a rally, but are thinking of popping along to this, a couple of questions though:

The main one being are dogs allowed? we have 2 springers which travel with us pretty much everywhere.
Not being familiar with the show ground are there any access issues? our MH its 8.7mtrs.

Thanks Dave
I hope there isn't any access issues as mine is 12mtrs :D @dathers

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin,

Thanks Dave
Hi Dave and Ali (the boss)

I think most of your question have been answered Dogs yes with the usual caveat of well behaved and they will most likely need to be on a lead in the vintage show itself as there are moving vehicles and possibly other animals.

Plenty of room even for a little one(y)

On the list at no 28.

Martin

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:( Sorry Martin going to have to cancel. The dreaded NHS appt. system have reared their head and changed from previous week to this one and it's one we can't miss :(
Thanks Jude

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
:( Sorry Martin going to have to cancel. The dreaded NHS appt. system have reared their head and changed from previous week to this one and it's one we can't miss :(
Thanks Jude
How dare they:LOL:

Sorry you are not coming, another time(y)

Martin

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
@funflair
Can we come Friday till Sunday 2 nights
Also what's the price difference between non ehu and ehu

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@funflair
Can we come Friday till Sunday 2 nights
Also what's the price difference between non ehu and ehu
Hi Paul and Kate

I will put you on the list and when I announce its time to book it will be direct with the showground and Jan will have the final say but honestly can't see a problem other than you will potentially be moving your van while the show is on, it looks like the price will be £10 per night as I don't think we are going to hit 40 van for the discount, the show ticket will still be £10 each.

Martin

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Paul and Kate

I will put you on the list and when I announce its time to book it will be direct with the showground and Jan will have the final say but honestly can't see a problem other than you will potentially be moving your van while the show is on, it looks like the price will be £10 per night as I don't think we are going to hit 40 van for the discount, the show ticket will still be £10 each.

Martin
So if we go non ehu we won't need to move the mh

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So if we go non ehu we won't need to move the mh
You will need to move to go home on Sunday, that is what I meant:D we are parked in the vintage show but they were OK last year with a van arriving while the show was open. You may of course want to go late after closing.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry to be a pain what time would it be closing
Hi

Not exactly sure but my guess would be about 5 pm, thinking about it a little further they will have another gate open for the car park and we could get out that way if needed without any safety issues with show visitors so I wouldn't worry about it.

Martin

Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Martin
Can you take us of the list please our plans have changed.
Joyce & John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back