Rally Shrewsbury Vintage Show 29th June 3 nights (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I will add that if anybody wants to fish at Shrewsbury that is OK in the waters bounding the showground.

Martin

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@funflair hi martin can you add us to the list please would e.h.u. be available and can we come to this rally early as we are in the Stoneleigh rally and leave on Monday I can phone park and pay the extra nights ray xx please park me away from the noise funsters like @silkcut :whistle2::whistle2:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@funflair hi martin can you add us to the list please would e.h.u. be available and can we come to this rally early as we are in the Stoneleigh rally and leave on Monday I can phone park and pay the extra nights ray xx please park me away from the noise funsters like @silkcut :whistle2::whistle2:
Hi Ray

Questions Questions, in order,

Yes you can go on the list(y)

Sorry no EHU available:(

Yes you can arrive early, just speak with Jan at the showground you should be OK for EHU before the rally starts if you talk nicely to Jan.

We can park you away from the "noisy funsters" but you might need a bus to get back to the show:LOL:

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Ray @Swansea Jack and anybody else who is interested,

The showground are putting in 8 electric point in the part of the field that we are using so YES electric is available now, I will put you on the list for EHU Ray(y)

Martin

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi Ray @Swansea Jack and anybody else who is interested,

The showground are putting in 8 electric point in the part of the field that we are using so YES electric is available now, I will put you on the list for EHU Ray(y)

Martin
Yes please Martin @funflair ...Medical reasons .....Thanks
Jude

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
@funflair Martin . john,neckender as already posted for us ,but can I confirm we would like hook up if possible many thanks. Reg

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK that's 4 hook up's spoken for(y) anybody else not on the list and want electric there are 4 spaces left so first come first served.

Martin

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
This is following on from the general discussion regarding a rally for the Family vintage show at Shrewsbury, the show is on Sat/Sun 30th June 1st July 2018 at the Shrewsbury West Mids show ground. I thought that we could meet up from the Friday for 3 nights but if anybody wants to do longer the show ground are very accommodating and I am sure that would be OK, we will be there from the Thursday so if anybody wants to join in early and give a bit of help marshalling on the Friday that would be great.

The family vintage show is fairly small but we went to it last year and enjoyed, Shrewsbury is also a lovely town if you haven't been before, the show and the camping will be on the West Mids show ground Shrewsbury so nicely situated for an easy walking into town.

The show features old cars, bikes, tractors, wagons and a few stalls, also steam engines and tractor pulling which was great.

If anybody fancies another "mess about on the river" I am sure we could organise something even if its just using our own craft.

http://www.midshropshirevintageclub.com/annual-show/

The show ground have given us our own patch of field and we will have Elsan dump and fresh water. EDIT electric hook up is now available.

The cost for camping will be £10 per night going down to £8 if we can get more than 40 vans, anybody attending needs to buy tickets to the two days of the show as we are inside the fence, tickets would normally be £10 on the day or £8 advanced booking we get two days in the show for £10 per person so pretty good value really, tickets will be paid for when you book your camping and day bands will be issued on arrival.

If you wish to attend this show we have about 60 places so put your names on this thread and I will compile the list as we go, When we hopefully hit the 40 mark I will post the show ground details so that we can all book at £8 per night, otherwise less than 40 and we will all pay £10 per night.

Martin

Attendees

1. @funflair
  2. @daveandsan
  3. @bungy
  4. @rb62
  5. @hoot007
  6. @Chocy boy
  7. @Dazned
  8. @G7UXG
  9. @Pete-Jay-Sophie
  10. @Bernie8
  11. @dabhand
  12. @Neckender EHU
  13. @Bulldog Boxy EHU
  14. @Wildge Thursday EHU
  15. @Elvis1709
  16. @haganap
  17. @drago35uk
  18. @Silkcut1105
  19. @swanseajack13 EHU
BUMP

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
This is following on from the general discussion regarding a rally for the Family vintage show at Shrewsbury, the show is on Sat/Sun 30th June 1st July 2018 at the Shrewsbury West Mids show ground. I thought that we could meet up from the Friday for 3 nights but if anybody wants to do longer the show ground are very accommodating and I am sure that would be OK, we will be there from the Thursday so if anybody wants to join in early and give a bit of help marshalling on the Friday that would be great.

The family vintage show is fairly small but we went to it last year and enjoyed, Shrewsbury is also a lovely town if you haven't been before, the show and the camping will be on the West Mids show ground Shrewsbury so nicely situated for an easy walking into town.

The show features old cars, bikes, tractors, wagons and a few stalls, also steam engines and tractor pulling which was great.

If anybody fancies another "mess about on the river" I am sure we could organise something even if its just using our own craft.

http://www.midshropshirevintageclub.com/annual-show/

The show ground have given us our own patch of field and we will have Elsan dump and fresh water. EDIT electric hook up is now available.

The cost for camping will be £10 per night going down to £8 if we can get more than 40 vans, anybody attending needs to buy tickets to the two days of the show as we are inside the fence, tickets would normally be £10 on the day or £8 advanced booking we get two days in the show for £10 per person so pretty good value really, tickets will be paid for when you book your camping and day bands will be issued on arrival.

If you wish to attend this show we have about 60 places so put your names on this thread and I will compile the list as we go, When we hopefully hit the 40 mark I will post the show ground details so that we can all book at £8 per night, otherwise less than 40 and we will all pay £10 per night.

Martin

/QUOTE]
BUMP

Dazned

Free Member
Aug 22, 2017
Snowdonia
Funster No
MH
Talbot Autotrail Chinook
Exp
1day !
Really sorry we are going to have to cancel. I've just started a new job and rostered on that weekend ! This working lark is rubbish !

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Really sorry we are going to have to cancel. I've just started a new job and rostered on that weekend ! This working lark is rubbish !
Hi Dazned

Sorry you can't make i I have taken you off off the list, work can be a nuisance at times or so I am told anyway(y)

Plenty of space still available lovely town with good pubs and restaurants nice vintage show on site and good company so what's not to like.

Martin

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
the further away the better cheers martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back