Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Did I mention new friends met..... I think I did, but I kept the best till last... Some will have already guessed, but for those who haven't...

View attachment 75546
;)

You're stuck with us for a long time to come!

See, no good news again, every silver lining has a cloud!

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
The sun will always smile on fun

image.jpg

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
The thing that helps make this club so great in my opinion is the fact there is no committee. Having a boss who sets the tone and the rules who is also a major participant in the hobby makes all the difference.

Long may it remain the same.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
The thing that helps make this club so great in my opinion is the fact there is no committee. Having a boss who sets the tone and the rules who is also a major participant in the hobby makes all the difference.

Long may it remain the same.

Couldn't Agree LESS, what we need is a committee made up of @Judgemental , @ShiftZZ , @Tootles , @campacola @mariner, @Gorse Hill and one or two other laid back individuals who rarely fall out or dig their heels in so that our Great Leader Jim (may his name always be praised) :notworthy2:could take a welcome break.

Any one second this Motion................................................... Nah, thought not!

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Couldn't Agree LESS, what we need is a committee made up of @Judgemental , @ShiftZZ , @Tootles , @campacola @mariner, @Gorse Hill and one or two other laid back individuals who rarely fall out or dig their heels in so that our Great Leader Jim (may his name always be praised) :notworthy2:could take a welcome break.

Any one second this Motion................................................... Nah, thought not!

I doth protest!

As usual.

:cooler:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
@Popeye:) thanks for the inclusion....BUT! as a virtual newcomer I treasure my independence. and have seen many an injustice when an individual Judged by a group of their peers...ay least with @Jim there is a chance of remission:censored:

I now see @mariner has offered his services..when I worked for a living this type were known a self-inflicted:D

Reactions: Jim

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I unsubscribed from VS when renewal was due but they still show me as a subscriber (not happy about that). I guess very many left so they don't want it to be obvious when you leave.

Reactions: Jim

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
£15.00, (too us), is worth nothing when you consider the friendships Ali and I have both made. (y) Oh, I know, and my big gob has made enemies, but hey, the sun dosent always shine. :)
I did consider opting for life membership, but, like others who enjoy *FUN* so much, my life is being measured in five year jumps from now on. :(. However, if as Jim says, there may be some 'Life Member' deals in the pipeline, then I will go for that.
In the meantime, would just like to thank Sian and Jim for all the hard work, time and effort they put into this site, which I'm sure many agree, is unique. :):)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
£15.00, (too us), is worth nothing when you consider the friendships Ali and I have both made. (y) Oh, I know, and my big gob has made enemies, but hey, the sun dosent always shine. :)
I did consider opting for life membership, but, like others who enjoy *FUN* so much, my life is being measured in five year jumps from now on. :(. However, if as Jim says, there may be some 'Life Member' deals in the pipeline, then I will go for that.
In the meantime, would just like to thank Sian and Jim for all the hard work, time and effort they put into this site, which I'm sure many agree, is unique. :):)
Worth £15 for your input alone Toots. :)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Will there be a discount for the unemployed not yet old enough to collect pension:whistle: :imoutahere:

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Well worth every penny -couldn't put a value on the help,advice and friendship we have had on here
Ashley and Ian

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Nah , enoughs enough,

In a time of such recession when all the pennies are having to be counted I or should I say we, can not take this 50pc rise.

This now would cost a staggering 1.25 per month, up from 83.83 recurring so in effect a rise of some 0.40p per month 0.13 pence per day. This is just too much in a time when we have seen deflation and even the price of diesel fall so much that our trips are costing so much less.

I just can not cope with this, especially when bulletguy informed me that you had made several million from the first subs introduction ,you and Sian want to pay your lazyness of doing nothing but sitting on your buts drinking preseco and loading 20plus women in to that monstrosity of an American thing by placing such a vast increase on the subscription?

I'll have you know I won't pay it, I won't.

Mr haggers, life member currently residing at Livigno where jamersons is sold at £5.70 per litre

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
we have been discussing relative values this weekend, our loo has developed a bit of a niff, we use the suggested Bio stuff but maybe not enough? Having a black tank which easily does 3 nights, I have earlier today decided that if needed we will tip a full £3 bottle down the loo when empty, it adds £1 / night to our travels, why have we not done this before? :)

So Jim, your suggestion adds about £001.5p per night, you're stuck with us as well (y)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Well it's kind of spooky now.
Logged on this morning and there's an alert to tell me that it's time for me to renew my membership.:unsure:
As an unknown quantity I had joined for a year to test the water so to speak. Had no idea it was about to be running out.
So I've just done a 5 year membership - and of course saved a few bob. I would have been just as happy to pay the new rate but hopefully a bigger lump in the bank now will make up for it being at the old rate.;)

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
Its a no brainer.:shake:
I,m in.(y)
Coming from a man whose holiday reading material is a pile of Commando comics I can honestly say this forum beats them all for addictive reading and helpful tips.

:dance:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back