Service and valet (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2015
berkshire
Funster No
MH
autocruise gleneagle
Exp
since 2005
Hi Funsters, looking to get a service done soon and a valet ready for forthcoming road trips.
Living in Berkshire, can anyone recommend a centre that is good for servicing and or valeting?

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hi ya there is a funster who does a/great valet job.I cant remember is name but he is based in either Gloucester or Cirencester.. I am sure he travels to jobs ..a d as for servicing etc. Webb's at padworth are very good. Roy.

Upvote 0

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Get in touch with FJMike a fellow Funster,of Motorhome Valet, who does a superb job.
Brisey.

Just had Mike do a valet on my Autocruise .as he had just gone I thought I would have a sneak view inside as he is coming back tomorrow to finish the outside..all I can say is Wow ! What a difference ,mind you he had been at it all day.so great value for money ...and a nice guy as well... Win win.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Looking for a decent valeter too, but hull is a bit far for the mobile guys.

Yep think it might be a tad too far for Mike ..but there are usually many valeters around the area that could do you a good job. Just google then read reviews..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Spent ages last night googling, what's new, found a firm quite close to us, came to look, will be doing the job on thursday, did a quick damp check for free, all ok. Having outside done, will get the inside done after grandchildren and us away for a time.

Upvote 0

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Sue ,hope you get a guy ad good as Mike. ,he spent a good 8 hours doing the inside of my van and it looks like new,also now been here 4 hours washing and waxing the exterior. I am very pleased with his quality of work....i can recommended him to anyone without any fear of being made to look daft... The only downside is ,he is also a funster and on this forum so he will see what I have written . Then get bigheaded and have trouble getting through his van doors without damaging his ears . ...thanks mike for great job . .Roy..

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back