Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

Alesupper

Free Member
Dec 15, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600 SP
Hi Folks

We are wanting to get some seat covers for our PVC. It is a Adria Twin based on a Fiat Ducato. I was hoping that Adria would make/supply them but it appears not. Can anyone recommend somewhere please? Below is a photo of our seats.

image.jpg

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Maybe not quite in line with what you were thinking of, but sheepskins are very comfortable.
They are cool in the heat of the summer and warm and cosy when it's cold.
We had sheepskins on a previous vehicle, they are underrated bits of kits, fabulous in winter and summer.
Highly recommend this company below,
Haven’t seen the covers in the flesh but its a quality firm .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 45C87717-87D9-4AB6-9E0F-D3721CD8EAC2.png
    45C87717-87D9-4AB6-9E0F-D3721CD8EAC2.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
think your seats are different but i fitted some a couple of weeks ago Broken Link Removed
I got them off ebay but if you google motorhome seat covers stockport you can buy direct

Upvote 0

Frelaco

Free Member
May 10, 2021
Moray
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
I'm a newbie
Maybe not quite in line with what you were thinking of, but sheepskins are very comfortable.

Here are ours.

View attachment 486327
Where did you purchase yours from? They look really nice and we are thinking of going down the same route. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hi and welcome Frelaco

The ones I bought are number 23 on the list, prices are plus VAT, but did a deal for £95 all in.

I also bought another pair of Wolf tip Mouflon sheepskins from this seller on eBay is also selling them at a good price.

Upvote 0

Frelaco

Free Member
May 10, 2021
Moray
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you, that's really helpful and they're not as expensive as I thought they would be.

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Two on Tour can I ask a stupid question - how do you keep them in place? Have you attached something to facilitate this?

If you look at the photo I posted above, you will see that the top of the sheepskins are trapped between the top of the seat and the headrest.

Upvote 0
Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Ive googled them and yes they are,(mums 91 and i think sheepskin is the best thing for old rears that spend a lot of time sitting) so i think i might order one thanks

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
daft question but are they washable?

Don't say you have not been warned.
I wanted to wash ours and googled how to and in my case it was a disaster even though I washed them in a propriety sheepskin shampoo from a well know sheepskin outlet.
I had to buy another pair as the hide went as stiff as a board.
I tried rewashing them in water with hair conditioner and glycerine as several on google had claimed they done with success and that was a disaster.
Neats foot leather reviver was also a waste of money. At that point I gave up and bought a new pair.

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years

Here are ours.

View attachment 486327
We have just purchased the long sheepskins from dunelm in grey. Surprisingly cool in this hot weather! We’fitted elastics across the back and headrest, very comfortable

Upvote 0
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
We bought extra big, Icelandic, single sheepskins from a shop in Innsbruck one year. They look very similar to the dark brown ones above. We bought purpose made straps from the shop. The top one is clipped, like braces, to the top and it has a second cross elastic going to each side. Then a second elastic strap fits across the back from side to side at about the seat/back joint. They fitted ours with the removable headrests perfect and hung over the base. Our soon to be new seats, with integral headrests like in the OP, mean I will likely alter the top strap with a longer upright one to bring the cross one further down, having tried them on my friends seats. As said earlier they are great & cool in summer warm in winter & I’ve never got hot whilst sitting on them, unlike the original seat coverings. They are long hair so do catch the crumbs though & need hoovering or shaking regularly

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back