Free Member
Nov 2, 2010
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 1995 B544
Exp
1 year
Hi everyone , not yet a Motorhome owner hoping by the spring we will be. I’m keen watercolour painter and cyclist my partner devoted dog owner. We owned an aging Talbot Harmony a few years back and had some happy times touring around the South coast of England. We let it go as it was ageing and jobs were piling up to be done and body was rusting. Still managed to sell it for A good price surprisingly. Our budget is a bit bigger now so we’re looking forward to learning more about what’s available.

Patrick

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us. We still have our Talbot Compass Calypso that we bought in 2010. Have had some memorable trips, not just in the UK but France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany and Northern Spain. We love it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

KathleenW

Free Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Still researching .....
Exp
Have owned caravans and camper vans in the past.
Hello, I'm new too. There are some lovely 'Fun' people on here; always ready to help newcomers and....just about everything you need to know about owning a motorhome. Best wishes.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag: you’ve come to the right place for help,advice, fun and friendship.!

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Bienvenidos companeros!

Coincidentally, we have just spent a few very pleasant evenings with a couple that we have met here in Peniscola, Spain. Although they have been in Switzerland for over 20 years - they drive a Swiss registered M/h - he was born and raised in Worcester.

You may be thinking that I am going off the path somewhat, but the point I am making is to show what a truly lovely way of life motorhoming is and that the kindred spirit people that you come across can make life so interesting and varied.

That's enough jabba jabba fom me.

Hopefully see you around somewhere.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back