Safeguard insurance (1 Viewer)

Apr 2, 2017
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 5009
Exp
Since 2010
I thought some funster's might be interested in my experience over the last couple of days in finding a lower insurance quote for the Motorhome. I received my renewal notice from the CC last week quoting £779 which to be fair was £80 lower than last year but thinking I could finding lower l set about trawling the internet. Comfort was a no go as they require a cat 5 tracker so did a fair few others CCC wanted £840 no tracker required shield £800 likewise. I finally got round to safeguard, they came in with £676 unlimited mileage and 365 days European travel with full AA European cover and legal costs included and no requirement of a cat5 tracker, so overall a big saving to safeguard

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
Yes another vote for Safeguard from us(y)

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
I use Safeguard for the unlimited windscreen cover as ive got an a class , along with the 365 etc etc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I thought some funster's might be interested in my experience over the last couple of days in finding a lower insurance quote for the Motorhome. I received my renewal notice from the CC last week quoting £779 which to be fair was £80 lower than last year but thinking I could finding lower l set about trawling the internet. Comfort was a no go as they require a cat 5 tracker so did a fair few others CCC wanted £840 no tracker required shield £800 likewise. I finally got round to safeguard, they came in with £676 unlimited mileage and 365 days European travel with full AA European cover and legal costs included and no requirement of a cat5 tracker, so overall a big saving to safeguard

Hi, your post will soon be lost among 2.5 million other posts. Could you repeat the review of your experience here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/reviews/safeguard-motorhome-insurance.4/

Thanks yy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back