Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
March
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2001
Recently had to replace our pressure washer, read all the specs and prices and customer reviews etc, went for what I thought would be the best VFM and highest pressure etc,
Good quick delivery, well packed but not a patch on my old Nilfisk, getting to my point, the company offered a £10 rebate if I gave them a 5 star review ! Is this general practice ? I think I will now ignore all 5 star reviews

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Unfortunately it is now quite a common practice 😱😢
Yep.... Had a delivery by Yodel a couple of days ago.
48hr delivery took 5 days.
On checking their website for tracking updates a came across their 'testimonials'
Dozens of glowing 5* reviews and only a very few 1*.
Everyone knows Yodel are only surpassed in the 'no idea, waste of time' stakes by Herpes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Been going on for years, a young lass where I used to live paid for her holidays by giving sparkling reviews for things she'd never seen or heard of.

She got caught out when she was reviewing a combine harvester after getting the harvest in, in February.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Been going on for years, a young lass where I used to live paid for her holidays by giving sparkling reviews for things she'd never seen or heard of.

She got caught out when she was reviewing a combine harvester after getting the harvest in, in February.
That was unfair I knew the girl, she lives in Kurdistan harvest is earlier than ours 😙😙😙😁

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
I was pestered for a review of a Panasonic steam oven, so I took the time to do so.
Strangely, it had to be reviewed first and never made it onto their web page...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back