Replacing Siren - Autowatch 695RLC (1 Viewer)

Apr 10, 2020
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 707F
Exp
Couple of years.
I’m just about to fit a replacement 375800 siren as the old one has stopped sounding.
This involves removing the old one and splicing the new one onto the existing cable.
Has anyone successfully done this and can offer any tips please?
Thanks, P

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I’m just about to fit a replacement 375800 siren as the old one has stopped sounding.
This involves removing the old one and splicing the new one onto the existing cable.
Has anyone successfully done this and can offer any tips please?
Thanks, P

I have not done one, but access will be your biggest problem if it is anything like where ours is mounted.
I have a wiring diagram I can PM you if it's of any use to you.

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
Pulteney
Apr 10, 2020
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 707F
Exp
Couple of years.
Thanks for your kind offer ToT, I’ve got the wiring diagram etc and I can get access reasonably ok.
I was really looking for some advice on the practical issues that I might be confronted with!
Cheers, P

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
"Don't own one yet"
Hi two on tour
I could really use a copy of the wiring diagram for the 695.
Thanks

oldbilly

Free Member
Mar 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
Ford transit
I am having problems with my Autowatch 695 alarm system and would greatly appreciate it if any one could send me a wiring diagram and/or installation guide to help resolve the problem. All I got when I purchased the van from new (from Wellhouse leisure) was a basic leaflet explaining how to set the alarm but nothing on how it works, how to install it or a wiring diagram - any of which would be useful when trying to trace faults.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I am having problems with my Autowatch 695 alarm system and would greatly appreciate it if any one could send me a wiring diagram and/or installation guide to help resolve the problem. All I got when I purchased the van from new (from Wellhouse leisure) was a basic leaflet explaining how to set the alarm but nothing on how it works, how to install it or a wiring diagram - any of which would be useful when trying to trace faults.
That’s probably because it would be like gold to a thief, giving them the exact location of bits they need to disarm 🤭

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back