Reincarnated liner de luxe (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Thanks
Couldn’t stretch the budget to new, but this is immaculate and what a difference with the driving position up front and nearer the corners, just need to work everything out now, and start planning our trips which is the exiting bit.👍

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks
Couldn’t stretch the budget to new, but this is immaculate and what a difference with the driving position up front and nearer the corners, just need to work everything out now, and start planning our trips which is the exiting bit.👍
Congratulations on the new van, there is getting to be quite a few MORELO's about so you should not be stuck for how things work;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Congratulations on the new van, there is getting to be quite a few MORELO's about so you should not be stuck for how things work;)
To be fair Peter walked me through the van a couple of weeks ago, he then spent most of yesterday going through everything again and his other half Evelyn put some cracking food on and made us feel extremely welcome with nothing being to much trouble, I wish dealers could be as honest.
Although trying to get insurance due to storing the van at our unit 1 mile away meant nobody would quote us, so after speaking to someone from the Morelo forum, he put me in touch with a contact, had to make it a multiple policy, sold a kidney and heh presto sorted.😁
I did think it was game over when they wouldn’t quote me though

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
To be fair Peter walked me through the van a couple of weeks ago, he then spent most of yesterday going through everything again and his other half Evelyn put some cracking food on and made us feel extremely welcome with nothing being to much trouble, I wish dealers could be as honest.
Although trying to get insurance due to storing the van at our unit 1 mile away meant nobody would quote us, so after speaking to someone from the Morelo forum, he put me in touch with a contact, had to make it a multiple policy, sold a kidney and heh presto sorted.😁
I was just about to edit my post and guess 93MB as I had worked out that Peters was showing "sold"(y)

Jan 3, 2013
St.Neots Cambs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I-414
Exp
2002-2006, 2013-current
Beautiful van, if I could saw off the bit behind the rear wheels it would probably just fit on our drive-which is why our Hymer is 6.0 metres-I could just about squeeze a 7 meter van on but then SWMBO wouldn’t drive it…..

Apr 13, 2013
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
Glad you got insurance sorted…we are talking to the same contact. Hope he can come up with a good price 🤞

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Beautiful van, if I could saw off the bit behind the rear wheels it would probably just fit on our drive-which is why our Hymer is 6.0 metres-I could just about squeeze a 7 meter van on but then SWMBO wouldn’t drive it…..
9.5 Mtr was our limit, our RS was 9.1 but we needed a bike rack so was probably nearly 10, it’s horses for courses I suppose, what difference does another 1mtr make when driving though? Appreciated when manoeuvring. Regards the rear behind the wheels it’s all about position when turning, and also remembering the arse swing when turning 😂😂

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Congratulations on the new van, there is getting to be quite a few MORELO's about
Yes Rudski01 congratulations on the new van although to put a different spin on Martins post “they’re getting as common as muck”:rofl::rofl:

Martin knows I’m only mucking about, seriously, enjoy the new van👍

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I’m glad you had a good out come in the end.
If this is the final repair, it still looks dodgy
24A9ACA5-344D-42DC-9635-A5B6639CEEB9.jpeg

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Yes Rudski01 congratulations on the new van although to put a different spin on Martins post “they’re getting as common as muck”:rofl::rofl:

Martin knows I’m only mucking about, seriously, enjoy the new van👍
I’m as common as muck so suits me down to the ground :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Congratulations 👍👍👍 as Martin funflair has said there are quite a few of us now so any questions or problems ask away. The best way of understanding something Morelo has done is to be very ‘hands on’ and not be afraid of tackling it yourself, the biggest learning curve for me was the whole Mastervolt system and how it integrates so any questions about that I’ll probably be able to answer 👍

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
If this is the final repair, it still looks dodgy View attachment 556988
This is what he tried to get me to agree too, err no thanks want it fixed properly or nothing, as it now sounds like he may have tried to do me over I hope nobody buys it, and if he’s tried to pass it on for the guy that bought Sally’s Morelo then why would you put your reputation at risk?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2020
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
Very happy to see that you got a happy outcome in the end, after a pretty awful experience with the Carthago. Best wishes for your new adventure in Morelo luxury

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
If this is the final repair, it still looks dodgy View attachment 556988
They may have made the repairs less obvious if they had used corregated tin sheets🤣

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back