Recommendations for a Camera... Please.. (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I got this one <Broken link removed> which proved to be so good, the FiL and dad bought one as well
It is just a point and press with a few choices if you so wish such as sports action or dim light and you just easily select them then point and press. There are shed loads of other buttons that probably do something as well.
Its just under 300 nicker here but the really "impress your friends with boring photographic info" is that it has a Carl Zeinz lens which are normally a few grand. (This lens is a Carl Zeinz approved lens)

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I have had umpteen various cameras over the last few years...

And all have proved to complicated for a numpty like me...

What I would like is a Camera that takes nice crisp clear photo`s.. without...

All the bother and hassle of turning knobs and various settings etc...

A simple aim and press the button with outstanding quality photos...

And one that will take a 64 mb card (I think that`s is what that little thing that slots in and out.) that holds the photos so you can download to a computer..

Any recommendations..... please ...... :xThumb::hugs:
It’s called an i phone, the latest versions have fantastic cameras🤷🏻‍♂️😇👀

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
I love my photography and have a couple of different Nikons,,,brilliant cameras and lens,, But I also have a Nikon coolpix,,,which is a piece of pee to use and very straightforward,,maybe have a look at one👍

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
My sister went on a trip of a lifetime 2019 on Safari. The Christmas before she wanted only 1 thing, an idiot proof camera that would near enough take perfect photos all by itself. She had a couple of quality "handbag" cameras, but never got great shots with them. I asked advice and got her a great quality bridge camera. The photos she came home with were superb and when transferred to the computer were crystal clear when zoomed in

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Seems like you want point and shoot.
Modern camera phones seem to include an incredible amount of processing 'behind the shot' and can make the capture of a good shot almost idiot-proof. You will still need to point it in the right direction and use a bit of imagination to get what you want in the frame.
The best camera is always the one you have with you, and the chances are that it'll be the one on your phone.

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
Panasonic tz series are good cameras as are sony hx and canon sx.

The real differences are the human -camera interface which means you need to have a play with each to see what suits you.

Cheers James

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Just use your phone Mo. No knobs or f stops.
(y)
What about the one pressing the button?:unsure::xrofl:

But he has to switch that on. Might be a step too far 😆😆😆
Finding where he left it \ put it is a step tooooooo far!:xdoh:

Seems like you want point and shoot. Corrected for accuracy!
Modern camera phones seem to include an incredible amount of processing 'behind the shot' and can make the capture of a good shot almost (not close enough) idiot-proof. You will still need to point it in the right direction (a fundamental problem for the Auld Yin) and use a bit of imagination (maybe he'll use that one for his next joke!) to get what you want in the frame.
The best camera is always the one you have with you, and the chances are that it'll be the one on your phone.:xrofl:
You really need to put some more thought into your response!xroll: Remember it's the Auld Yin you're talking to!:xdoh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back