Rally to Greece 2019 (1 Viewer)

Nov 13, 2017
Pembrokeshire, Greece and everywhere in between
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 750
We have driven to Greece a few times.
Loosely and not stopping in or near all these places, just using them as markers:
Tunnel to Calais, Arras, St Quentin, Reims, Troyes, Dijon, Bourg-en-Bresse, Mont Blanc Tunnel, Aosta, Milan, Piacenza, Parma, Bologna, Rimini, ferry to Igoumonitsa from Ancona.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 1, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 PL
Exp
Since 2017
Looking at heading down to Greece at the end of the year so watching with interest. Will check out other threads. Thanks

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We returned to Poland last evening after driving to Greece from here and taking the ferry to Patmos Island where we spent a delightful 3 weeks before leaving the MH there till we return in Sept.

Of course our route information would be of little use to UK-based MHomers and so would the island info, unless one happened to choose Patmos.

However, one tip I can give is to use ViaMare for Greek ferry bookings, from the points of view of efficiency and discounts applicable. Dale Meyer there is really on top of the subject.

I shall be assembling a report of our trip to post on my thread on the trip:-

Geoff

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
The original poster of this thread has not been seen or heard from since Sept 2019 so doub they are still members🤔
Intriguing though int it, they are in fact still paid up members, though only posted about this trip and nothing since 2019.
Wonder if it did go on , anyone know ?
Or does anyone know who they are.?
Strange.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back