radio in new Fiat (1 Viewer)

Jun 24, 2017
chippenham
Funster No
MH
Sun Living Lido
Exp
MH since 2016 caravan since 2004
Hi, I have a sun living ( Adria) Lido coach built on a Fiat. on 66 plate. There is no radio what soever fitted from new. I have pulled the top slot and I see connecting blocks and arial plug. I have pulled the door panels and see a location for speakers and a wiring plug. However, what I want is a blue tooth radio /cd or aux in. very simple type. Dont mind if it is DAB or FM. The problem is this: I have emailed companies on line who send we lists of things I need to buy including steering wheel interfaces when I dont even have steering wheel or column radio controls so I loose confidence with them straight away. Then I went to H__fords who say bring it in and they will look at it but that is not practical as the M/home is stored miles away. They said that I could just buy it, what ever it may be, but once attempted to fit then no refunds and they asked me what speakers I needed and I said I don't know as I need them to tell me what speakers are needed. They said I need to ID the size and type. Off all the accessories I wanted I would have said the radio would have been the easiest. Really dont care what it looks like, sounds like ( within reason) or cost for that matter. Any thing will be better than my singing. I want the Blue tooth for the phone though. I have even searched all over for a mobile car stereo fitting and would happily pay but the few I found dont even answer their emails or phone. An pointers please

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
http://www.lesevans.co.uk/

David evans at above.. They are service agents for Autotrail fitted systems and as such also know about the Fiat ducato and alternative systems they supply..

Mention my name.. (y) But It will get you naff all :rofl:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Don't rely on Halfrauds getting it right.
My daughter bought a new radio with their recommended fitting kit and dash bezel for her Suzuki Vitara.
Radio was universal but the kit and bezel were vehicle specific......except they were for a different model year.
Reordered and again wrong.
Played hell with them as she was driving a 200 mile round trip for me to fit....twice.
She told them to get the correct kit and fit it as compensation and not paying the fitting charge.
They did !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back