Rally Chat Pre Lincoln show or whatever you like meet at Huby York - Aparently God loves a tryer! (1 Viewer)

Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
Monday 19th September 12 noon to Thursday 22nd 12 noon
Oxclose Farm Caravan & Motorhome Park
Stillington Road
Huby
York
YO61 1HW​

Hi. After much debate and angst
I have provisionally secured a small site at Huby, near York for a Funsters Meet.
It could be a break for those travelling from further North to the Lincoln show maybe or just a short break near York.

There is space for a maximum of 16 units and 8 EHUs available

Price for the 3 nights is £42 or £51 with EHU (I may still be able to wangle a bit of a discount on this if I get enough interest
😃
)

Due to tight timescales I will neet full payment made to Elaine Jakeman
Sortcode 40-39-21 A/C 51131680
and an indication of arrival time and if EHU is required. Length of moho and if there is a toad would also be handy.

There should be plenty of room for pop ups etc.

This is not a rally as such, so nothing has been organised for you to do or attend. and pitching up will be dependant on whether EHU is required.

Refunds will not be given unless another funster is able to take your place or I am forced to cancel this meet due to a lack of numbers etc

The site is south facing and all pitches are on grass, dogs are welcome and have areas to wash paws, Wi-Fi covers the full length of the site.​

Facilities include Electric Hook Up, Drinking Water, Info hut, Waste & Sewage Disposal.​

A 15 minute walk from the site itself is the village of Huby with pub serving food, chinese restaurant/takeaway, fish and chip shop and community shop The site is also situated on a bus route which can take you to either York or Easingwold (leading to Thirsk, Helmsley,​

Attendees

1 Pebbles jnr
2 Andy from Sandy no EHU paid
3 Runrig

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Well done for perseverance.
Shame that we will be going to Normandy that week or would join you.

OP
OP
PebblesJnr
Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
We have our first funster booked. Anyone else want to join us???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Will you put us down as coming but not back home until Monday so will confirm then n send money. If you need help just give us a shout.
Mick n Sheila x

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
When do you need commitment by?

We already have three events in September one of which finishes that Monday. I think we will need at least a day at home and possibly need to be at Lincolnshire on the Wednesday meaning we can probably only do one night, plus it's the wrong side of Lincoln for us. 😟

Until things pan out a bit, I can't commit but I have suggested this to anyone coming to Henham Steam Rally if they are going on to the Lincoln show. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...eam-rally-16th-sept-to-19th-sept-2022.267662/

OP
OP
PebblesJnr
Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
I said I would get back to the owner next Wednesday as he is 'holding off' taking any other bookings via his other routes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back