Pre Christmas Fun & Shopping (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Phil, You have just confirmed all that I shall be missing, due to having to call off at the last minute due to having to go into hossie for a wee op,
Talk about rotten timing, I have been wating for ages for the op and it has to come up just now, am not really bothered says he ... cursing, swearing and muttering under his breath !,
Have a great time everyone, and have a drink or two for me,

Ken :thumb: :drink:

Sorry to hear you're going to miss the meet Ken but you have been waiting for some time for the operation. I hope it all goes well for you and you're fighting fit ASAP. I know a lot who are going and I can honestly say you wouldn't have enjoyed it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No where's my hard hat :hardhat:

PS If it makes you feel any better - I won't be drinking this weekend either:Eeek:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
PS-
Champers & The Sherrif have a new van, its a massive Frankia, they are lovely people and brought a bigger van as this allows them to capture more people. If you awake with a headache youve not been gasssed youv'e been champered.

Took me 3 days to recover last time:ROFLMAO:
John sits in the window like a spider watching a web waiting for his next victim:winky: If you walk past his van and he taps on the window and beckons you in RUN :Eeek: or you'll wake up the next day with the hangover from hell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheriff

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 3, 2010
Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 yrs
PS-
Champers & The Sherrif have a new van, its a massive Frankia, they are lovely people and brought a bigger van as this allows them to capture more people. If you awake with a headache youve not been gasssed youv'e been champered.

Took me 3 days to recover last time:ROFLMAO:
John sits in the window like a spider watching a web waiting for his next victim:winky: If you walk past his van and he taps on the window and beckons you in RUN :Eeek: or you'll wake up the next day with the hangover from hell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Come into my Parlour said the Spider to the Fly " :Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
is the chester meet full if not can i join you please

Yes you can Join us.

Have you read through all the details?

Do you need any further information?

If not then please state the date and time you will be arriving in order for me to expect you..

Many thanks

Paul

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Yes you can Join us.

Have you read through all the details?

Do you need any further information?

If not then please state the date and time you will be arriving in order for me to expect you..

Many thanks

Paul

I am new to this so please make allowances hopefully i am typing in the right place !! I will try to be there about 2ish on friday yes i hav read thro your details and i would like to get into chester on sat if poss and would like breakfast on sun. Feeling really lucky to have got a place thankyou

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
WOOOHOOOOOO its today...let the fun weekend commence:party2:

just got to get a days work out of the way:Doh:

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Lateness

Hello Paul

We will get to you later than we said. Hopefully arrive about 3, hope that's ok.

Anne & Malc

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Us too I'm afraid. We got 3 miles up the road, the light showing the battery wouldn't go off and now we're at home waiting for the mechanic to bring out a new alternator. We still intend to get there but will be a bit later, a few bob lighter. :cry:

Ivy

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
On site and all set up. It has just started raining and blowing a gale wind but who cares, we are tucked up nice in the van and will wander up the Bar around 7pm to meet up with other Funsters.
It has stayed dry enough for Jean to visit the Card Craft shop, dissect the shop and relieve them of a few items before they go out of date :RollEyes:
Forecast looks good for the weekend to visit Chester by train and Cheshire Oaks for a browse.

Last edited:

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
:Smile:Hi,
We,ve arrived and set up,
Thanks for the greeting Hagar's, looking a bit frost bitten
Looking foreward to meeting in the bar later. :thumb:
Nice to see the snow on the hills at the Cat and Fiddle on route

Pete

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We aimed to get there today but I've not been able to get out of the office:cry: We will leave early doors tomorrow and should be with you all by lunch:thumb:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We're here and the weather is pretty dire, cold, windy and p1551ng down. I see some folks are in the bar here so might wander over. Had just had steak in pepper sauce with chips followed by cheese (Wensleydale) and crackers, washed down by two very large glasses of Cote du Rhone. Not sure whether I really want to brave the weather though.

mfh27748

Free Member
Mar 4, 2008
essex/london
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
since 2008
would love to go to the bar but fear would arrive like two drowned rats will probably go
to reception in the morning to get a taxi to the station

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We will probably be going into Chester tomorrow, if we do we have two empty seats in the Matiz. Suitable for dog lovers only as Meg will be behind the seats and will wish to make friends.
We are on pitch one if anyone wants to come with us.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I'm still waiting for the missing funster loujess - hope you are ok.....please message me your .new arrival time if you see this message. I can await no longer.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Morning.

Nice and sunny...and piggin cold ::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Paul, I won't be there until lunch-time on Saturday and won't be going to Chester ... just want to chill out and read or take photos.... Looking forward to just being me.... and mixing in the evenings. See you then.:thumb:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
MAN UP xmas presents

<TABLE id=yui_3_7_2_1_1354880763970_90 class=yiv760884097MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY id=yui_3_7_2_1_1354880763970_89><TR id=yui_3_7_2_1_1354880763970_88><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; PADDING-TOP: 0cm" id=yui_3_7_2_1_1354880763970_87 vAlign=top>
download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

download

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Latest On Chester & Frodsham

Frodsham is 20 Min Walk From Lady Heyes (All Downhill)

Buses to chester take approx 30 mins from Frodsham centre.

under bridge turn left by bank.

best of Luck

Roger & Sheila who did it this AM.:Smile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back