Pre Christmas Fun & Shopping (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Last evening saw BARRIE organise an impromptu bit of singing whaling up at the club- there was some great dancing being carried- teddy bard treated us all to some wonderful if not weird poetry - many then returned to their respective sleeping quarters althou.gh we carried on partying in to the early hours. I see a few funsters are off on their travels this am. Bar will be open this evening although NikkI and I may be absent.just waiting for 3 more vans

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
This is a brilliant meet!

Lovely site, lovely people, lots to see and Haggers has even supplied sunshine!

Perfick, thank you Paul & Nikki :Smile:

Oh and Wifi is £7 for 3 days unlimited access which is good enough for me :Smile:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
:cry::cry:
Feeling jealous, we have been there 4 times in the last couple of months, really like the site and the area.
Trust me to be working when it matters.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
This is a brilliant meet!

Lovely site, lovely people, lots to see and Haggers has even supplied sunshine!

Perfick, thank you Paul & Nikki :Smile:

Oh and Wifi is £7 for 3 days unlimited access which is good enough for me :Smile:

Good meet, with good weather for the time of year.
I retreated from the karaoke tonight as I'm afraid I'm a bit deaf and couldn't tolerate the sound levels though, never mind, those that are there will have a good time.

My net connection was only £7 for SEVEN days (T-mobile PAYGO) and a good signal. I normally only use campsite wifi if its free:Smile:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
I have got the £7 for 3 days, which is something I never normally do as I use mi-fi but forgot it. OK during the day but really struggling this evening with virtually no bandwidth.
Still, teach me not to forget the Three mi-fi in future. :RollEyes:
Really lovely chilled out meet and met old friends and made new ones too, thanks Paul & Nikki. :thumb:
Spent 5 hours in Chester (it was packed with shoppers) and just come back from the site clubhouse.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have got the £7 for 3 days, which is something I never normally do as I use mi-fi but forgot it. OK during the day but really struggling this evening with virtually no bandwidth.
Still, teach me not to forget the Three mi-fi in future. :RollEyes:
Really lovely chilled out meet and met old friends and made new ones too, thanks Paul & Nikki. :thumb:
Spent 5 hours in Chester (it was packed with shoppers) and just come back from the site clubhouse.
are you a air gun hunter i see on you profill air gun i am in to air gun hunting:thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
yet a nother meet by the haggers paul and nicky well done got champerd last night in grate company thank's the weekend isent over yet :Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Help help help I need rescuing me NikkI and the edgys are being champrred

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Baaaabbbbyyyyyyyyy!

I wannnnnaaaaaaaaaa knowwwwwwwoowwwwww thattt youllll bbeeeeeee myy girrrrllllllll!!!!:ROFLMAO:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
F##k I ask again help me and bun.gy
It's your own blooming fault for going down there in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

JaG said:
On pitch No39, I've got full WiFi internet signal........for free, (BT customer) :thumb:
The unlocked MiFi that I bought very recently, from a mutual Funster friend :winky: works well, but will come into it's own next weekend at the CC site in Cambridge, where the internet charges are extortionate, and there's not a BT Hub signal within connection distance. :winky:

Reallyretired said:
My net connection was only £7 for SEVEN days (T-mobile PAYGO) and a good signal. I normally only use campsite wifi if its free
I am on their "Everyone Pay As You Go" plan, at the same £1.00 per day, however, If I text WEB to 441, I get 5 x days for £2.50. ::bigsmile:

Cheers for now,

Jock.

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Many Thanks to Paul and Nikki for this meet. We had a great day out at Delemere forest yesterday and ended up at Beeston Reclamations where we bought a chimney pot! Set off home this morning,as we hadn't booked a breakfast, in howling wind and rain. Now back in sunshine and blue skies Yorkshire(Gods Country):roflmto:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
It sounds like a good meet!

Wish we could have made it!

It sounds like Champer's van should fly up the hill to Val Thorens now that Haggers has drunk half their payload!:roflmto:

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Thanks Nikki & Paul for a great meet, sorry we missed you this morning think you were still at breakfast see you at the races.

Carol, dave & max

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Thanks to all concerned a great Break in (Well near ish)
Chester Great weather and the sort of peacefull nights:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:Smile: that
only haggers can dream of.

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Arrived home safe and sound.
Thanks Paul & Nicki for another great meet. It was really restful and even enjoyed jostling with the shoppers in Chester yesterday. Nice to have met old friends and made a few new ones.
Hopefully, see you at Wrenbury, if not before.

simi

Free Member
Jun 30, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun Ti
Exp
1year
Home safe and sound, many thanks Paul and Nicki for a great first meet , we really enjoyed it. Terri & Tony:thumb:

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Thanks Paul and Nicki, had a great time. Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones too. See you all soon.

Lee and Glyn

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Last evening saw BARRIE organise an impromptu bit of singing whaling up at the club- there was some great dancing being carried- teddy bard treated us all to some wonderful if not weird poetry - many then returned to their respective sleeping quarters althou.gh we carried on partying in to the early hours. I see a few funsters are off on their travels this am. Bar will be open this evening although NikkI and I may be absent.just waiting for 3 more vans

Teddybard supplied those who were sober enough to hear it with some
wonderful poetry ,

but Haggers couldn't hear above his own melodious:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry Mal odorous singing :Eeek: however his lifestyle caught up with him on Sunday none of which he saw:winky:

Teddy:Smile:::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Got home one minute ago. Thanks Paul and Nikki, great meet, really nice site at a brilliant, well negotiated rate, excellent company. Lovely weekend. Looking forward to more of the same in a couple of weeks. :thumb:

Thanks also to Janine and Barry for entertaining us on Friday night:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Teddybard supplied those who were sober enough to hear it with some
wonderful poetry ,

but Haggers couldn't hear above his own melodious:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry Mal odorous singing :Eeek: however his lifestyle caught up with him on Sunday none of which he saw:winky:

Teddy:Smile:::bigsmile:

I heard the poetry Teddy:thumb:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
It's very quiet here without you lot!!

The club must have decided there weren't enough hardened drinkers left to make it worth their while opening so we're enjoying entertaining ourselves :winky:

We'll definitely be coming back to this site though!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Couldn't get a connection last night.

We came back from Chester at around 19.00, to find folks that were onsite when we left at 13.00, had now gone!
We'll be shooting off around 10.00ish today. Our thanks to to Paul & Nikki, for all the reason Jim mentioned above, and to others too, who contributed to make it another great Funster meet.

We'll see many of you at the New Year Race Meet. Until then, a Merry Christmas to all. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
got back ok had a ball this weekend thanks to paul and nicky a meery xmass to you and youre's.

and to all the fab funsters that make the meet's soooo much fun.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back