Rally POLLY AND DAVE'S (AUTUMN) MEET 30TH SEPTEMBER - 4TH OCTOBER 2021 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Cheers P&D and all helpers, shame about the cancellations, but no fuel = no travel I guess. The sun shone just as we were leaving… pah (y)

Reactions: Les

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Back home again. Thank you Polly and Dave for another great do. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and really appreciate all that you do for Motorhome Fun. We feel so sorry that so many Funsters didn't come. You work so hard arranging these events and it doesn't seem fair. See you both soon.

May 28, 2021
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Thank you Polly and Dave for all the organisation. Loved the Saturday night entertainment, that guitarist was amazing.
Good to put faces to names.
Sorry we left early, as we were having more problems with the Motorhome. I think the EHU wasn't working properly as lights stayed on for only one minute then went off. Then couldn't get water or space heater, and fridge to work even on gas! Could this have been because leisure battery seemed flat as a Pancake?
Rain came in around hab door and left water on inside step, even after rain had stopped. Thought we should get home before anything else went wrong.

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Well I was last off about 11.30 and the sun was blazing!🌞
Thanks Polly and Dave. You're hard work is really appreciated.
Non-refundable deposits would have at least helped with the shortfall caused by the cancellations and no-shows.
The weather can't be helped. I've a sunburnt face after sitting out yesterday......or I'm weatherbeaten!
Also thanks to Mick runrig and Simon dabhand for finding and sorting a whole bank of fuses I didn't know existed in my van after I'd blown the 12v socket on my dashboard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 28, 2021
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Thanks also to the person who handed in our credit cards found near the elsan. Good bit of detective work by Polly to realise they were ours before we'd even told anyone they were missing👍👍

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Hi Dave & Polly, just caught up, if you are out of pocket because I had to cancel, please let me know what I owe and how to pay, and
I will gladly Pay.
Lee

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Thanks also to the person who handed in our credit cards found near the elsan. Good bit of detective work by Polly to realise they were ours before we'd even told anyone they were missing👍👍
That was me 👍 just glad that you got them back safely.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Centurian
Would you still be interested in this s rally when we open it. The dates will be around the same time as last year.
Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back