Poll: has Coronavirus made any differance to how you look or what you weigh (1 Viewer)

Have coronavirus eating restrictions changed your weight or changed the way you look

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
It has been a while now since my last take-away or eating in-between meal times. My lovely lady commented this week that I appear to have lost weight :giggle:
I must admit some of my cloths are hanging on me a bit. So got on the scales this morning, Since I last weighed in a couple of months ago I am 1.5 stone lighter(y).
No intension to loose weight but just eating three times a day with sensible home cooking.
How's about you lot, lost weight, gained weight or just staying the same.?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520

Just the same...............

fat.jpg

Pete

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I have put a few pounds on due to finding stuff in the freezer that should have been eaten some time ago, but waste not want not as they say. ?

Planning not to trim my beard or have a hair cut (Yvette normally does it) until we are released form our captivate so I have something to look forward to. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I have lost weight, but more bothered that I can't see the barber. So I ordered some new clippers and have tidied my beard up. I asked Brenda to do my hair, but she has the shakes so not been brave enough yet

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Same partly because my good lady is still doing slimming world via Zoom every week.

Interesting how many other attendees said their battery has run out on home scales

Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
Have hip arthritis and took up masters swimming last June. Just before the corona virus arrived was swimming five times a week. Finding it hard to motivate myself to replace this with land based exercises.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
It has been a while now since my last take-away or eating in-between meal times. My lovely lady commented this week that I appear to have lost weight :giggle:
I must admit some of my cloths are hanging on me a bit. So got on the scales this morning, Since I last weighed in a couple of months ago I am 1.5 stone lighter(y).
No intension to loose weight but just eating three times a day with sensible home cooking.
Problem is........

We didn’t bother with take-always before. We both enjoy cooking so almost all meals were “healthy” and home cooked before the lockdown.

At least you have an “upside”.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
If I was nipping out for anything, I had a habit of buying a pie for my lunch, not had one for over a fortnight and have had to put another hole in my belt to tighten it up (y) Don't think it can just be the pies though, must be all the sex I'm getting since the lock in ? :ROFLMAO:

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Same i think. I'm eating more naughty stuff to provide interest and comfort but I'm doing a long walk or bike ride everyday.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Still hovering around 96 kilos, some days up some days down.

Over the past week/fortnight or so seemed to have picked up this craving for sweet stuff , sticky buns, tab nabs and biscuits and the likes. Resisting!!!

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
If I was nipping out for anything, I had a habit of buying a pie for my lunch, not had one for over a fortnight and have had to put another hole in my belt to tighten it up (y) Don't think it can just be the pies though, must be all the sex I'm getting since the lock in ? :ROFLMAO:
If I didn't know better I would suggest that you could be part of the Christmas baby explosion that is coming. :unsure:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Still hovering around 96 kilos, some days up some days down.

Over the past week/fortnight or so seemed to have picked up this craving for sweet stuff , sticky buns, tab nabs and biscuits and the likes. Resisting!!!
We went to Waitrose this morning, we were there when it opened. It was like a military exercise by the staff, just letting enough in to give them a chance to browse and get all they wanted without worrying about someone breathing down your neck. Sorry going a bit off topic:giggle: what I wanted to say was my lovely lady slipped a packet of Waitrose own chocolate digestives into her trolley It is the first sweet stuff we have had for some weeks, they tasted fantastic. (y)

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I’m eating more ... but still generally not too bad. I’m also exercising a bit more as lighter nights and after a day working on the computer I like to go for a decent walk.

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Had a take away Indian last weekend but I am walking 4 miles most days very early in the mornings..before first light in fact, so that's the reason I am losing some weight. Mind you, I need to. :giggler:

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Gaining here. Normally gym everyday. But not now. Having to do some running instead. ?

Dan and Jan

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Between Vans
Exp
On and off since 2000
Trying to clear out the freezer. Still doing over 13k steps a day so keeping the fat at bay. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back