Pilar de la Horadada / ACSI 2790 (1 Viewer)

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Were considering visiting some family on hols at Pilar de la Horadada in a couple of days time, has anyone any info on this ACSI site Lo Monte 2790, maybe even be there at the moment and can comment on whether it's full to the brim a bit like Benidorm at the moment!

Thanks Dave

Cervantes

Free Member
Jan 13, 2011
Pilar de la Horadada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo time it590
Exp
Since February 2013 (but planning for 10 years!)
Hi Dave,
We live 1km away from Lo Monte campsite ( I store our motorhome there) and I know it gets full to bursting in winter with long stays. They have extended it at the top end and put in a new pool, but it depends on how many of these pitches are reserved.
I would definitely phone them as soon as you can to have a better chance of a pitch.
Failing that, there are plenty of empty streets around the edges of Pilar where it is OK to park overnight if you don't need services.
Hope you get fixed up OK (now the weather is improving)
Cheers
Brian

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Hi Dave,
We live 1km away from Lo Monte campsite ( I store our motorhome there) and I know it gets full to bursting in winter with long stays. They have extended it at the top end and put in a new pool, but it depends on how many of these pitches are reserved.
I would definitely phone them as soon as you can to have a better chance of a pitch.
Failing that, there are plenty of empty streets around the edges of Pilar where it is OK to park overnight if you don't need services.
Hope you get fixed up OK (now the weather is improving)
Cheers
Brian

Thanks for that Brian. On their web page where I can book it suggests that they have lots of spaces available but seems to have a minimum of two days. The ACSI rate stops end of this month which I guess is for the Winter stayers! If you have any streets where parking is possible I'd appreciate the names...we are only looking at stopping over one night so no services needed.
Thanks Dave

Post edit; it's actually just 46 euro for two nights if I book on-line which isn't at all bad...we can then have a couple of days and enjoy the area a bit more! Don't worry about the streets...thanks for your help though, much appreciated...Dave (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Cervantes

Free Member
Jan 13, 2011
Pilar de la Horadada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo time it590
Exp
Since February 2013 (but planning for 10 years!)
No problem Dave, happy to help. We've just been in that area this afternoon so I called in to ask about availability for next week. The receptionist said there were 4 spaces free for next week (if you were staying for a week), so for only 1 or 2 days you should have no problem.
Enjoy the town and the beaches - it's a great place.
Cheers
Brian

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back