• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Phenix Ski Pant (Like New) Size 38 All proceeds to Macmillan (1 Viewer)

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
I know that there are a few skiheads on here so I've taken the liberty of listing these.

A bit of a sad tale behind this sale, a friend of a friend was a keen skier with an apartment in Austria, sadly last year he lost his fight with pancreatic cancer and passed away. I suspect he also had some form of sponsorship deal with a number of manufacturers as his ski wardrobe was a larger than most, my friend has been helping his wife dispose of this and it's come down to five sets of ski pants which she was going to drop off at the charity shop. Now I'm taking one set which I am paying for, I have sold three elsewhere and have one set left which the charity shop unaware of their value would probably sell off for a £10. So I have offered to try and sell them on here.

This kit is like new, this remaining white sets look like they have come straight out of a Persil advert, even the labels look like they've never been worn or washed, the edge guards at the bottom have got no marks at all. I'm guessing that these are a few years old but going off the labels the fabrics are all current If you don't know the brand it is top of the range kit and sponsors of Norwegian Alpine team, it's what you see Svindal and co wearing.
Image5785138237555156609.jpg
Image842812797785929462.jpg
Image2435331067515714701.jpg
Image7608711310200926730.jpg
Image4946319589590300525.jpg

The blurb says "Taped seams, 20.000mm water column and good breathability make the Matrix III ski pants by PHENIX the best companion for the action packed winter months. The adjustable and detachable suspenders as well as the infinitely adjustable waist size ensure a perfect fit. - Thunderon Digenite Thermo: active heat generation, best insulation and heat storage through the Thunderon Fiber technology - 20,000mm water column - 2-way stretch: best freedom of movement - Ergonomic design - Continuous waist adjustment - extra sewn edge protection" I do not know which specific models these are, the brand is up with a sale price of between £300 and £350!!! https://altimusoutdoor.com/…/S…/Mens-Ski-Wear/Mens-Ski-Pants

The UK size is a 38

I'm after £75 including P&P or can be collected from Neasham (just south of Darlington.)

Given the background as to why these are available, together with the brilliant support my wife received from them, all proceeds are going to Macmillan - so no haggling on price ;) . But I will include a free box of Persil!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back