Rally Chat Pershore Plum Rally 2024 (1 Viewer)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Think I might try for this in 24 Derek (y)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Deffo interested please !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Good Morning,

As a result of a question I can now post this up;

In 2024 we will be running two rallies, both at Pershore. The first one is during Easter
which is particularly early, Easter Sunday being in March. That being the case, and with me
and Mrs Emmit knowing that the first two weeks in January are already committed to not
being able to receive posts, we have already decided that the Easter Rally will be up for grabs
before Christmas.

With us being 'off piste' so to speak, for the first two weeks of the year, and, in the knowledge
that I post up the rallies on a Sunday with FFF the following week, the dates jump off the calendar
without any alternative.

'Posting up' date for 'Plum' will be Sunday 21st January with the 'Fastest Finger First,' Booking Day being on
Sunday 28th January 2024.

Last edited:

BYTESIZE

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 8, 2021
sunny donny
Funster No
MH
C Class Hymer
Exp
Ayup Mon ami, how are you both? Will be attending both, fingers crossed.
Snow birds again this winter, hope beni is warmer this year.
Regards
Tony

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Iā€™ve no idea Derek but I know a lot of towns and villages in this country have 4-5 half brothers/sisters!
If you donā€™t mind Iā€™d like to be put on the list for the August meet šŸ‘

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Iā€™ve no idea Derek but I know a lot of towns and villages in this country have 4-5 half brothers/sisters!
If you donā€™t mind Iā€™d like to be put on the list for the August meet šŸ‘
Good Morning,

I knew I had the details somewhere but I will copy here what I wrote earlier this month (It's Post 35 on here)

"As a result of a question I can now post this up;

In 2024 we will be running two rallies, both at Pershore. The first one is during Easter
which is particularly early, Easter Sunday being in March. That being the case, and with me
and Mrs Emmit knowing that the first two weeks in January are already committed to not
being able to receive posts, we have already decided that the Easter Rally will be up for grabs
before Christmas.

With us being 'off piste' so to speak, for the first two weeks of the year, and, in the knowledge
that I post up the rallies on a Sunday with FFF the following week, the dates jump off the calendar
without any alternative.

'Posting up' date for 'Plum' will be Sunday 21st January with the 'Fastest Finger First,' Booking Day being on
Sunday 28th January 2024."

=================

For your benefit Winger, what happens is that for each Rally, on a Sunday (December for Easter at Avon Bank and,
Sunday 21st January 2024 for 'Plum') I post up the details for each rally. Then, the following Sunday, in each case,
usually at 7pm, Funsters post up their wish to attend.

We're not on a power trip. The Plum Rally in particular is very popular and doing it this way means that EVERYBODY!!!
gets the same chance at attending. (Have a look at the postings for Plum 2023. You'll see how many post to get on the event.)

I hope this clarifies this for you.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Winger. Just so its easier to understand, You require to be poised ready at 7pm on the designated date on the Pershore thread to say "yes please". You have literally nano seconds to do this otherwise you will be at the end of the list and probably on the reserve list.
If you press too early your request wont be accepted no matter how hard you grovel. (y) o_O :love:
Ps a good WiFi link is best.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Winger. Just so its easier to understand, You require to be poised ready at 7pm on the designated date on the Pershore thread to say "yes please". You have literally nano seconds to do this otherwise you will be at the end of the list and probably on the reserve list.
If you press too early your request wont be accepted no matter how hard you grovel. (y) o_O :love:
Ps a good WiFi link is best.

C'mon Jim,

It's not that bad.

Mind you, I wouldn't fill a kettle and make a cuppa before doing it with the clock striking 7pm.
(But there again, I don't have that problem) (y)

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
With reference to Posts 35 and 40 (above) there has been a change of date for the posting up
and request for attendance dates of the Pershore Plum Rally.

It WAS;

It now will be;
The Posting Up date will now be Sunday 4th February 2024 with the 'Fastest Finger First,' 'Booking Day' being on
Sunday 11th February 2024."

I apologise for any problems this may cause.

Regards

Derek

MR T

Funster
Jul 21, 2020
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
10 yesrs
I know we haven't got there this year yet, but, so that everyone can plan in advance, I can state that Plum in 2024 will commence on;
TUESDAY 20TH AUGUST 2024 with departure on;
TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2024 (7 NTS)

This has been arranged already.

Regards

Derek and Mary,
The Emmits
Interested please

MR T

Funster
Jul 21, 2020
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
10 yesrs
Interested in this rally

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
With reference to Posts 35 and 40 (above) there has been a change of date for the posting up
and request for attendance dates of the Pershore Plum Rally.

It WAS;

It now will be;
The Posting Up date will now be Sunday 4th February 2024 with the 'Fastest Finger First,' 'Booking Day' being on
Sunday 11th February 2024."

I apologise for any problems this may cause.

Regards

Derek
For which rally rally is this Derek the plumb or Easter ? There are so many threads on these rallies Iā€™m a bit confused weather itā€™s February or January? šŸ¤Æ

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
For which rally rally is this Derek the plumb or Easter ? There are so many threads on these rallies Iā€™m a bit confused weather itā€™s February or January? šŸ¤Æ
The message to which you have quoted is for the Plum Rally. (for Xhrist sake. It even says Plum in the bit you quoted!!!) but I'll forgive you. To quote again Plum will be published on 4th Feb with fff for PLUM!!! being on 11th Feb. Will that do?

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
The message to which you have quoted is for the Plum Rally. (for Xhrist sake. It even says Plum in the bit you quoted!!!) but I'll forgive you. To quote again Plum will be published on 4th Feb with fff for PLUM!!! being on 11th Feb. Will that do?
I knew something had altered šŸ¤£

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
I know we haven't got there this year yet, but, so that everyone can plan in advance, I can state that Plum in 2024 will commence on;
TUESDAY 20TH AUGUST 2024 with departure on;
TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2024 (7 NTS)

This has been arranged already.

Regards

Derek and Mary,
The Emmits
hi emmits is this the thread for fastes finger on sunday, thanks alan.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back