P&O Ferries credit for 12 months (1 Viewer)

Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
Earlier today I received an email from P&O Ferries regarding my booking to France in late May. The email was confirming the sailing, but changing the times, I assumed to fit in with their new arrangements. The email went on to say that if my booked journey was for leisure purposes (and non-essential) they will hold the price of my ticket in the form of a credit note. The credit note is valid for a future booking of the same ticket type as the original booking. Travel must be completed within 12 months of my original outward travel date. They will email me within 28 days of submitting my request, to confirm that my credit has been activated, and confirm how to re-book in the future. A link to the online application form was included in the email, and I completed this simple form without any problem.

In our case, we were due to travel with a group over the half-term holiday (as families are taking part). The organisers have provisionally rebooked the event at the same venue for 2021, but half term next year is a week later than this year, so I am hoping that P&O will be flexible enough to extend the credit a little beyond the 12 month period.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back