Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
My grey water tank never gets full.

Last year I was crawling about under the van and I found this lever that drains the tank.

I just leave it open now as it's a lot easier than having to empty it all the time.:thumb:
That is totally ridiculous!:eek:

You will not be able to leave the obligatory water trail down the road when you leave. ;)

Oct 6, 2022
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Lucky escape then. :ROFLMAO:
Could have been worse. You could have nearly bought an AutoTrail. :Doh:
First post after introduction, finally plucked up the courage to write something 😳

Guessing that funsters opinions of Autotrails are not favourable , is this from bad experiences of build quality, reliability , design or……..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
First post after introduction, finally plucked up the courage to write something 😳

Guessing that funsters opinions of Autotrails are not favourable , is this from bad experiences of build quality, reliability , design or……..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
We had no problem with ours to be honest.

A few little things that the dealer sorted out but nothing major.

The quality of the dealer is the key.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 6, 2022
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
We had no problem with ours to be honest.

A few little things that the dealer sorted out but nothing major.

The quality of the dealer is the key.
Thanks, must admit we had what I can only describe as a Friday afternoon build 😱😱however now love our Apache🥰 Chelston were great but you don’t think so at the time!, but feel we are somewhat limited when we get to sites as often to far to walk to wherever, busses not always reliable and bikes not an option as we have a dog who refuses to go in a trailer. on that note we are sticking to Autotrail and are waiting for PVC (12 months now😩😩) that will hopefully allow us a little more freedom.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp

Nope, my AT is and has been brilliant, well recommended in my ole humble opinion 👍🏻

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
It’s a matter of luck I think with AT. Some have had no problems and we are still having them after all this time. Bought new in 2012 and been bother ever since.
A cousin who had a pre Trigano AT had no problems at all and the build quality was loads better.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back