OK, is this person real? (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
Seems to me there are far too many people with nothing better to do than snipe away at others.....

Am often suprised how the pack mentality appears and everybody jumps on the bandwagon to either insult or have a pop at somebody that they really do not know.

Anyway, my motto is live and let live. (y)

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
IF its who I think it is. I`ve been laughing at His/Her antics for a week or so now. The odd "wind-up merchant" can lighten up some of the miserable posts we occasionally get here. you just dont take it too seriously.
Indeed so.
I'm a 'waddever' ("Toilet rolls, tea bags, wallet, passport....let's go") sort of chap so have to admit that I do enjoy a degree of schadenfreude and gratitude that my life isn't as stressful and complex.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Well I'll say it again- I've met him and a nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet, even if he is 7 feet tall and built like a very well. Giant teddy bear comes to mind.
He's just a wind-up merchant, having a laugh. ::bigsmile:

C'mon guys and gals, lighten up!

Mr Beaumont

Free Member
Feb 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I just ignore the three digits. It's boring and not what I pay a subscription fee for. It's almost as boring as Brexit.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Well if someone has enough money to buy a new van to use for six weeks a year in the SOF it would indicate to me they are not stupid ! ?

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Well if someone has enough money to buy a new van to use for six weeks a year in the SOF it would indicate to me they are not stupid ! ?
Not sure having money is a good indication of intellect :whistle2:

Mr Beaumont

Free Member
Feb 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I don't think buying a leisure vehicle to use 6 weeks out of the year indicates intelligence.

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
Well....… As Ian the builder seems to have gone, its nice to have another person
to laugh with.
Come back Ian we all miss you...…….. :drinks:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
I met him too. It might surprise some that he’s a big lump, so those who get personal at their keyboard might think twice when face to face :)

Naughty, calling someone names, rule 1. Send yourself to Coventry immediately for one month. :gum:

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I met him too. It might surprise some that he’s a big lump, so those who get personal at their keyboard might think twice when face to face :)
Is that a breech of rule one, calling someone a big lump ? ? ?

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
I agree with irnbru, best to just ignore and look at something else as i have done over a pop at our dog who barked a little bit more than others when scared at the gale force wind, torrential rain and creaking marquee at a recent rally, funny no one else mentioned it!!!!!?

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Rockcrawler & Mr Beaumont I am not saying having money is a level of intelligence, what I am saying he must have been clever enough to earn that money ?
Unless he won the lotto or inherited it? Either way it’s not really any of our concern how he’s got a few bob (unless he’s a pensions scammer of course??)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back