Vangoff

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Andover
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLT Plus
Exp
Got a new Adria and the gaslow has no poke to it ,it has a two bottle setup and feel that the filter has got oil residue in the pipe,it stopped working completely,and then no pressure, how do eye deal with this?

OP
OP
Vangoff

Vangoff

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Andover
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLT Plus
Exp
Chelston is sending me one,I’ve got the old one off, albeit only eight months old,how to clean the rest of the residue out of the pipes?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vangoff

Vangoff

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Andover
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLT Plus
Exp
New regulator on its way, how do I clean out the pipes?

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
You must be one of the unlucky ones. Although this happens to the best of my knowledge it does not happen to many and the solution is to change regulator as your doing. I've never heard of anyone also cleaning out the pipework and I'm reasonably certain you will not need to. Maybe someone with first hand knowledge will pop up shortly and provide you with the answer.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Got a new Adria and the gaslow has no poke to it ,it has a two bottle setup and feel that the filter has got oil residue in the pipe,it stopped working completely,and then no pressure, how do eye deal with this?
Bit confused over you saying the filter has oil in it,that's what a filter is for. Change the filter if you have one,if not the reg is clogged and needs changed. I made a post a while ago when I disconnected a hose and dirty oil spewed out.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
How long has the system been fitted?
Modern Gaslow bottles have an inbuilt filter.

OP
OP
Vangoff

Vangoff

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Andover
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLT Plus
Exp
The vehicle is only four months old?!im told it’s residue of oil in the filter?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm confused by all of this ... first what 'filter' are you talking about, does it have an inline filter/one fitted to the regulator? What pipes have you got on it, ie what material are they?

Can you put a picture on of your actual installation as it may be something to do with the way it's been done that's the issue.

OP
OP
Vangoff

Vangoff

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Andover
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLT Plus
Exp
Truma mono control CS 0085 the pipes are rubber and flexi aluminium the three way splitter is above the filter CS0085 ,installed by Chelstons as new ,am awaiting the new part

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back