Rally Official Bagwell 2017 June 24th 9th July (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
May I butt in.... :nod::nod:

If you want to pay other than by cash.....

From previous experience you will have to go to the office/shop and pay and then let the organiser "John" know so he can mark you as paid on his list.. (y)

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
May I butt in.... :nod::nod:

If you want to pay other than by cash.....

From previous experience you will have to go to the office/shop and pay and then let the organiser "John" know so he can mark you as paid on his list.. (y)
Thanks Mo, I did ring the office this afternoon but only got the machine. waiting for a call back. what you suggests makes perfect sense to pay by card in the office (y)(y)

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks to @Ven for her very helpful suggestion about the Saturday night food

We are now planning a "Jacobs table" or American supper, call it what you wish to replace the turkey roast

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Mo, I did ring the office this afternoon but only got the machine. waiting for a call back. what you suggests makes perfect sense to pay by card in the office (y)(y)
Just off the phone with the site office and they confirm that they are happy to take card payments in the office by arrangement. they have requested not at busy times though please

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
@TheBig1 we got back from a trip away and realised just how much we need to sort out at home in the next few weeks, both work wise and personally. We were originally down for the whole time, but I do not think we are going to be able to do that. But we still want to come as we have not been to this area for at least 30 years.

Is it OK if we arrive on the 29th June and leave on the 4th please? Very sorry about mucking you about and if it causes any problems financially please let us know and we will sort it out with you.

Peter & Angela

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
26 sounds like a perfect number for a meet to me. They are getting too large now. I wish I had been in a position to be able to attend. :(

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Oh dear @peterc10 . You will upset Rose it is her birthday on the 24. Do not tell anybody but she is 70 on the first Saturday. But hope to see you later in the week. But thanks to You @TheBig1. We will pay at the office. Good idea about the food . thanks @Ven

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
H
Oh dear @peterc10 . You will upset Rose it is her birthday on the 24. Do not tell anybody but she is 70 on the first Saturday. But hope to see you later in the week. But thanks to You @TheBig1. We will pay at the office. Good idea about the food . thanks @Ven
Ha ha ha ...no I won't tell anyone ...:)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We will wish her a belated happy birthday when we get there. (y):D2

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sorry that its late, I'm unable to make this meet. Thanks John
Not a problem, thanks for letting me know

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
@TheBig1 we got back from a trip away and realised just how much we need to sort out at home in the next few weeks, both work wise and personally. We were originally down for the whole time, but I do not think we are going to be able to do that. But we still want to come as we have not been to this area for at least 30 years.

Is it OK if we arrive on the 29th June and leave on the 4th please? Very sorry about mucking you about and if it causes any problems financially please let us know and we will sort it out with you.

Peter & Angela
Not a problem, will update your booking

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
John and Brenda It is with much regret that Doombar and myself can no longer attend this rally due to unforeseen circumstances :( Numbers 9 and 10 on the list We are both very sad to have to pull out as were both looking forward to it x

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
List now open, please add your names below if attending EHUs limited

Provisional Detail`s Itinerary Subject to Change

Rally Field Booked From 2pm Saturday 24th June till.... 10.30am Sunday 09th of July.. (We must be off site by 11am) due to another rally starting..

The Rally/Meet has been extended to 2 weeks to make it more viable Travel & Fuel wise for those travelling any distance and in view of the loss of the other Dorset Rally ...:( our Jurassic coast has so much to offer
..........................................................................................................................

Saturday 24th Site open`s at 2pm

Sunday 25th ...............a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite. 6PM, get together with friends old and new.

Monday 26th......................

Tuesday 27th...................... "Suggestions"...

Wednesday 28th 6pm approximately Fish & Chip supper with full menu available, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,)

Thursday 29th ...................... Table sale and mini craft fair.. bring along your craft items to sell. Also sell your motorhome or caravan bits and pieces

Friday 30th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 1st ..Chickerell Steam Fair, just across the road http://chickerellsteamshow.uk/............... 6pm onwards,"Jacobs table" American suppper...... and incorporating and Evening of Karaoki if interest (has anyone coming got a karaoki they can lend us for the evening).. A Veritable Feast Awaits... and the theme for those that like to dress up... Theme "Christmas in the summer" ...
summer-fun-jpg.140409

Prize for the best Dressed "Funster"
Followed by our charity raffle, all donations of prizes will be very gratefully received as we are raising funds in memory of Mo & Judy's son Paul for Marie Currie.

Link Removed
Also in the morning, a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite.

Sunday 2nd ..Chickerell Steam Fair, just across the road http://chickerellsteamshow.uk/.................. a Car boot sale in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite....................... "Suggestions" for evening..

Monday 3rd ...................... "Suggestions"

Tuesday 4th ................ 7pm, Karaoki Finals...

Wednesday 5th ........... 6pm (Approx)... Chinese Take Away, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,).. (possibly the best Chinese take away you have ever had)..(y)

Thursday 6th .............. 7pm, Quiz Nite..... (Volunteer to set and run the Quiz, please..)

Friday 7th ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 8th ............... "Suggestions" Bacon Rolls 11am... (Car Boot Sale)

Sunday 9th.................. Rally Field Closes at 10.30.. (Car Boot Sale)

These are all provisional, and any suggestions to add please forward, it is your Holiday/Rally...

I hope to have a marquee for the duration of the Rally/Meet..

Fee`s for this Rally/Meet are now confirmed. With EHU = £17-00 per night..... Without EHU = £13-50 per night...

We have the use of the Campsite Showers/Wash Basin`s & WC`s..

There are 42 EHU`s available on a first come first served basis... But a generator will be available for topping up battery`s.. If insufficient interest we may be allocated the smaller field with only 24 EHUs

Check your Calendars/Diary`s etc.... There are a lot of other Rally`s/Meet`s arranged for this time of year, that you may have shown an interest in .... If you cannot make it Please, please do not put your name down, as with some last year... who did not let us know they could not would not be coming.. and stopped others from taking their slot`s.. :(

For the few day`s that nothing has been arranged........... If you would like to see some thing slotted into the blank day`s.... put your idea`s forward... (y)
one idea so far is a cream tea afternoon with bring & buy cake table sale
also bring and buy sale for any excess motorhome bits and bobs another day

Raffle "Donations" gratefully received...

Sadly due to such low numbers, it is not now financially viable to do the turkey roast at this meet. we are running this meet as volunteers and at current numbers, the food bengie was going to cook would of been at a loss of over £200. I am sure you will all understand that this is not viable and we have therefore made the right decision to cancel
The Chinese night and the fish & chip supper will go ahead as planned

:D http://www.bagwellfarm.co.uk/

1/ @TheBig1 {EHU}

2/ @peterc10 29th to 4th

3/ @Neckender {EHU}

4/ @Bulldog Boxy {EHU}

5/ @Teasy2007 {EHU}

6/ @daved2524 & @dryad {EHU}

7/ @cruiser {EHU}

8/ @Targetpaster {EHU} 28th to 3rd

9/ @Doombar41 {EHU} 28th to 7th

10/ @Poppi 28th to 7th

11/ @EddyF.S. {EHU} 24th to 31st

12/ @lindyloot 26th to 2nd

13/ @G T and Dottie {EHU}

14/ @sennen523 {EHU} 26th to 3rd

15/ @enery8 {EHU} 27th to 3rd

16/ @Ven {EHU} 24th to 8th

17/ @Les {EHU} 24th to 8th

18/ @Lofty1 {EHU} 24th to 30th

19/ @lafayette {EHU} 24th to 2nd

20/ @Mike800966 {EHU} 29th to 4th

21/ @petenshirley 28th to 9th

22/ @KassBMW {EHU} 30th to 9th

23/ @Viennese {EHU} 30th to 3rd

24/ @jollyrodger {EHU} 24th to 1st

25/ @pondfairy {EHU} 23rd to 9th

26/ @Peejayem {EHU} 30th to 3rd

EHUs 22/42

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
@TheBig1 hiya, van ready tuesday, i will head straight on for possible early afternoon. cant remember if i have asked for ehu. whatever, just happy to be out of my garage and get back into my little van again. i do hope i havent inconvenienced you by having to change my arrival day. pip

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry to be a pain .. but circumstances have rendered it that I may have to babysit for 2 days ... I am trying to work out if I could bring her with me for one night. Is there a limit on minimum night's stay? Would it be alright if I sort of 'do own thing' as she is only just 2 and I would probably need to take her into Weymouth most of time. Won't be offended if you say no.

Gayna

Free Member
Apr 25, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2013
Hi
Can we book in from 27th June to 5th july please?

Gayna Perry

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
@TheBig1 hiya, van ready tuesday, i will head straight on for possible early afternoon. cant remember if i have asked for ehu. whatever, just happy to be out of my garage and get back into my little van again. i do hope i havent inconvenienced you by having to change my arrival day. pip
That's good news pip see you tuesday

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sorry to be a pain .. but circumstances have rendered it that I may have to babysit for 2 days ... I am trying to work out if I could bring her with me for one night. Is there a limit on minimum night's stay? Would it be alright if I sort of 'do own thing' as she is only just 2 and I would probably need to take her into Weymouth most of time. Won't be offended if you say no.
Hi Joy loads of space if you can get here. No minimum stay and usual rules....join in if you want but no pressure

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi
Can we book in from 27th June to 5th july please?

Gayna Perry
Hi Gayna plenty of space left so no problem. Will send you a pm

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
John and Brenda It is with much regret that Doombar and myself can no longer attend this rally due to unforeseen circumstances :( Numbers 9 and 10 on the list We are both very sad to have to pull out as were both looking forward to it x
Sorry to read that popup will remove you both

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
M/H got to go in this morning for a flooding and lighting problem( brand new vehicle!! )
Hopefully will get to Bagwell for Friday eve. By all means give our EHU to someone we'll do without for the few days we will be there which with any luck will be nights of 30/6 and 1-3 July. Hope to see all Friday.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
On the way back home now.:(
Many thanks to John and Brenda. @TheBig1 for your great meet .
Thanks all for putting up with me,rain or shine it's still having fun (y)
Hopefully meet somewhere in the future in a field or on travels ,stay safe and have Fun :D
Catch you on the flip-flop

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Back home had a grerat time met new people and old friends . Hope to see you all around somwhere

sennen523

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, North
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Started 2007.
Thanks John & Brenda, gave you a knock this morning. Thanks for getting the fish and chips, really enjoyed them. Back on our travels and will be home on Friday.
Al & Jan.

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Really pleased that you guys have all enjoyed the meet. Still a few days left and some more entertainment. Quiz night tonight and chinese takeaway on Wednesday

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello to @TheBig1

Would you have room for me to arrive on Wednesday and leave Saturday?? With hook up if possible? Family kind of sorted now, Rocco still a nervous nipper but hopefully he will behave? And I know it's kinda late but a quiet spot If at all possible for Rocco's nerves ..... I won't be offended if you say Bleddy cheek go away, no room, no hookup, no Mad dogs! But I've got my fingers crossed as well as my knees and eyes that you can fit us in somewhere.

Cheers
Joy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back