Rally Official Bagwell 2017 June 24th 9th July (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Really pleased that you guys have all enjoyed the meet. Still a few days left and some more entertainment. Quiz night tonight and chinese takeaway on Wednesday
Thanks John & Brenda - only stayed for 3 nights but really enjoyed it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hello to @TheBig1

Would you have room for me to arrive on Wednesday and leave Saturday?? With hook up if possible? Family kind of sorted now, Rocco still a nervous nipper but hopefully he will behave? And I know it's kinda late but a quiet spot If at all possible for Rocco's nerves ..... I won't be offended if you say Bleddy cheek go away, no room, no hookup, no Mad dogs! But I've got my fingers crossed as well as my knees and eyes that you can fit us in somewhere.

Cheers
Joy

I think there is plenty of spaces there with your requirements ,John maybe having wifi/3G probs possibly (it was a bit sketchy when I was there)
Go for it and enjoy ,Joy :D

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hello to @TheBig1

Would you have room for me to arrive on Wednesday and leave Saturday?? With hook up if possible? Family kind of sorted now, Rocco still a nervous nipper but hopefully he will behave? And I know it's kinda late but a quiet spot If at all possible for Rocco's nerves ..... I won't be offended if you say Bleddy cheek go away, no room, no hookup, no Mad dogs! But I've got my fingers crossed as well as my knees and eyes that you can fit us in somewhere.

Cheers
Joy
hi Joy, it is our pleasure to say of course you are welcome, especially if it helps rocco

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi Joy, it is our pleasure to say of course you are welcome, especially if it helps rocco
Oh that's brilliant! Thank you!
And thanks @jollyrodger im looking forward to it! Hope the shoulder is better!

Chinese .... one Chicken Chowmein and plain fried rice please!

Yippee! Joy

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
@TheBig1 as you know I'm very much a newbie to 'motorhoming' and rally's so if there's anything I should know when I arrive .....i.e.: check into reception?? Or is it done through you as it's a rally .... ?? Etc?

Also, I've never used my ramps to level up so I may need help! That should be fun! Lol
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Cheers
Joy

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
@TheBig1 as you know I'm very much a newbie to 'motorhoming' and rally's so if there's anything I should know when I arrive .....i.e.: check into reception?? Or is it done through you as it's a rally .... ?? Etc?

Also, I've never used my ramps to level up so I may need help! That should be fun! Lol
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Cheers
Joy
Joy I will send you a PM(conversation)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We are now safely back home after having an enjoyable 5 nights at Bagwell and a trouble free journey back home. Just want to add my thanks to John and Brenda for organising the event and hope all you that we left there enjoy the rest of your stay.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
was lovely meeting up with friends old and new and the weather came good in the end, in fact it was stonkingly hot again today, luverly..
thanks to john for booking the rally field this year so that we could all enjoy beautiful dorset..(y)

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks to John, Brenda and all that made it a good meet. Nice to see people again and get to know new people.

Apologies to @cruiser - Mike and Rose for the commotion early this morning, had a slight issue with a ramp getting jammed under the van :blusher:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
So sorry couldn't get there and so pleased you all enjoyed yourselves .. decided I may be a bit disruptive with an active 2yr old and didn't want to spoil the atmosphere.. sounds like new friendships formed ... x

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just got home from a lovely few days down in Bagwell, in sunny n hot Dorset! Thanks so much to John and Brenda and all the funsters for making me feel welcome.! I made new friends, and Rocco and Poppy had great fun too, Rocco didn't bite anyone so I stayed an extra day! Lovely to meet all you and thanks again for the help I received!
Joy
1. Photo of @pondfairy doing a bit of dog training .... it worked!
2. And us having a parlė
3. Having a paddle on our route home, A first for Rocco! Now a water babe!!
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5662.JPG
IMG_5706.JPG

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
We're now home after a fantastic 15 days in sunny Weymouth, great to meet everyone, and special thanks to @TheBig1 John and Brenda for putting on such a great rally with wall to wall sunshine.
Pondfairy has renamed Bulldogboxy to Bulldogbostic so I think the name will STICK.
Once again a bostin fun rally.
John, Pat and Roxy.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well That is ok because we nick named @pondfairy . The fridge fairy after all the trouble she had with her fridge. But as you have all said the weather came good. Had a great time and made some good friends old and new. So thank you John and Brenda. And to all the rest. Thanks.

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Brenda & I would like to thank everyone who made the Bagwell meet such a success. Other than a few damp days, the weather was once again beautiful Dorset sunshine
Thankyou to the happy band of helpers that constructed and rebuilt the gazebo/tent when the wind flattened it a few times
Thankyou to @Ven for the quiz night
Thankyou to @KassBMW for providing the music
and of course thankyou to @old-mo for starting this meet a few years ago

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Back home safely from sunny Weymouth,had a wonderful 15 days met some lovely members made good memories.would like to thank John and brenda for all they did to make this meet a good one cheers.we might of come last in the quiz,but we won first prize for the most fly poop on van lol.pondfairy the name will stick bulldogbostic.joy joy thanks for the cake a pleasure to help you.neckender as always had a great time with you, pat ,and fish face enjoyed every minute hope to see you all again someday.
Reg and Angela

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I received a receipt from Marie Curie yesterday for the money raised at Bagwell. A scanned image is shown below

img044s.jpg

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I did not know this was happening...

Just like to Thank John & Brenda (@TheBig1 ) and all the "Funsters" that went to Bagwell Rally..

Who donated...

Both Judy & Myself are really touched..

:bear:

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Is Bagwell Farm event happening this year
sorry but not this year, maybe 2019 if there is enough interest. most folk seem to be bored of Dorset every year

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
sorry but not this year, maybe 2019 if there is enough interest. most folk seem to be bored of Dorset every year

How can you be bored with "Dorset".... :Eeek: :crying:

Bootiful County.... (y)

After Stafford since we moved up here.... :giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back