S

sinbad1

Deleted User
i am currently on aol broadband(talk talk ) by another name
i now have an o2 mobile phone on contract
that will give me a discount on o2 broadband for £7.80ish
just interested about good/bad feedback first
before i jump ship

go for it i've got o2 unlimited deal up to 10 mb works out about £1 50 a week speed constant and best of all free customer (uk) service.

Some o2 deals are first three mths free also Do it through Quidco and get cashback::bigsmile: could be up to £100::bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
i am currently on aol broadband(talk talk ) by another name
i now have an o2 mobile phone on contract
that will give me a discount on o2 broadband for £7.80ish
just interested about good/bad feedback first
before i jump ship

I switched from BT Broadband to O2 this time last year and have absolutely no complaints. I don't remember ever having to phone O2 broadband support as I have had no problems.

Greg

scept1c

Free Member
Feb 22, 2009
Holywood
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes tofo, it's excellent.

I'm quite a long way from my exchange and O2 have installed an LLU running ADSL2 Plus in the exchange. It's far faster than when I was with Pipex. Approx 400k and now approx 2.4mbs.

Have a look at this site to see if your exchange has an O2 LLU. http://www.samknows.com/broadband/ Look down left side of screen and click Exchange Search for details about your exchange.

If your exchange has an O2 LLU then I would recommend you move. As the others have said, the help desk is very good, they quickly sent me a replacement wifi router when my first one failed. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
We have had O2 broadband now for a few years though the mobile phone to laptop via a cable as we are always on the move. Its perfect - very few places we cannot get a signal so far. Regarding assistance - the odd few time we have needed it once you get away from the ejit thats reading off a card without any true knowledge and start talking to the backroom boys its fantastic and generally you will get a phone call 24 hours later to make sure its still OK - perfect

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we are also with o2 though my mobile it costs £7.34 pm with the reduced vat rate, we were with sky and aol before that and we couldnt even get 1mb and had lots of down time:Sad: with o2 we get around 4mb very rare down time and if its going to be down they txt my mobile to let me know:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back