S

sinbad1

Deleted User
i am currently on aol broadband(talk talk ) by another name
i now have an o2 mobile phone on contract
that will give me a discount on o2 broadband for £7.80ish
just interested about good/bad feedback first
before i jump ship

go for it i've got o2 unlimited deal up to 10 mb works out about £1 50 a week speed constant and best of all free customer (uk) service.

Some o2 deals are first three mths free also Do it through Quidco and get cashback::bigsmile: could be up to £100::bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
i am currently on aol broadband(talk talk ) by another name
i now have an o2 mobile phone on contract
that will give me a discount on o2 broadband for £7.80ish
just interested about good/bad feedback first
before i jump ship

I switched from BT Broadband to O2 this time last year and have absolutely no complaints. I don't remember ever having to phone O2 broadband support as I have had no problems.

Greg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scept1c

Free Member
Feb 22, 2009
Holywood
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes tofo, it's excellent.

I'm quite a long way from my exchange and O2 have installed an LLU running ADSL2 Plus in the exchange. It's far faster than when I was with Pipex. Approx 400k and now approx 2.4mbs.

Have a look at this site to see if your exchange has an O2 LLU. http://www.samknows.com/broadband/ Look down left side of screen and click Exchange Search for details about your exchange.

If your exchange has an O2 LLU then I would recommend you move. As the others have said, the help desk is very good, they quickly sent me a replacement wifi router when my first one failed. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
We have had O2 broadband now for a few years though the mobile phone to laptop via a cable as we are always on the move. Its perfect - very few places we cannot get a signal so far. Regarding assistance - the odd few time we have needed it once you get away from the ejit thats reading off a card without any true knowledge and start talking to the backroom boys its fantastic and generally you will get a phone call 24 hours later to make sure its still OK - perfect

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we are also with o2 though my mobile it costs £7.34 pm with the reduced vat rate, we were with sky and aol before that and we couldnt even get 1mb and had lots of down time:Sad: with o2 we get around 4mb very rare down time and if its going to be down they txt my mobile to let me know:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back