Norway, Finland, Sweden plus summer 2022 adventure (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Hi just put 1st video up of our adventure to Scandinavia. There will be several. In it we will explain the trip. If you watch it let me know if you want to know more about our trip. You tube site is wend yer way. Might not be the easiest to find as we are new to this, and I don't know how to add a link to this either.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
You're welcome. Bring up the video on YouTube, right click in the screen and select "copy video URL". Go back to your thread on Fun and left click on the media icon in the top row.
1661804768336.png

Right click and paste in the "Enter Media URL" window.

That's how I do it anyway. :unsure:

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Just posted our next blog of our Scandinavian trip.

Not sure I want comments, I do and I don't.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Lovely place Giethoorn, stayed there a month ago en route to the Faroes but in a hotel. Now in a hotel in Germany on our way home, battery on the blink so only saw 5 minutes. Interesting and the only thing I would say is cut the music. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
We liked giethoorn, it was different. Thanks for the feed back. Hope you like the rest of the series, when I have learned to do more.

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner

Our latest video is now up. We have reached Norway and the stunning scenery and journey really begins now. Any questions about our journey, please let me know and I can add the answers in the next videos.
Hope you enjoy it. If you like please subscribe.

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Hi we have put our next Norway vlog up, this vlog is starting to show just what Norway has to offer.
At the end of the series I will also put up the route we took and info about the tolls and ferries, plus stop overs if people are interested and are planning a trip next yr. Please let me know if there are things you want to know, I will try to add them.
happy viewing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back