Norfolk Coast sites for birdwatching (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
With booking Thorpe Deepdale backpackers site they e mail to request payment to finally confirm booking the day before arrival so all are protected if it goes tits up due to Covid .

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Booked Deepdale Backpackers yesterday on line, you have to tick a box stating you have and are using onboard toilet and bathroom facilities, received a email stating my booking would be confirmed once it was reviewed 🤔🤔 About an hour later received a booking confirmation and a link to making payment in full. Apparently they have reduced the number of pitches to allow for greater social distancing and the site bathroom blocks are shut down. Looking forward to going after reading all the very positive reviews.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Manor Park Hunstanton, checked again this morning price increased to £82 for the same 5 nights 😱😱😱 Tried 4 nights from 19th October £44 all in that’s £11 per night, so bit the bullet and booked it. Obviously price increase is because of the half term weekend. That’s us sorted need to find a follow on site for a few days.
0B7278A4-DB84-42C9-85EE-4E52621277D6.png

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Checked Parkdean Manor Park Hunstanton today, mid October (19th for 4 nights) £15 per night, I booked at £20 per night earlier in the year .............. Ah well at least I have a booking.
See my previous post £11 per night from 19th Oct this afternoon, wow the price changes do your head in. 🤪🤪🤪

Aug 30, 2011
Gresham, North Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544SL
Exp
12 years
Spending next few weeks wandering the Norfolk coast I am a keen birder so looking for recommendations for sites within walking distance of good birding locations. We stayed at High Sand Creek near Stiffkey years ago so looking forward to visiting again. Any other suggestions within a 20 minute or so walk SWIMBO struggles with anything further and Is the Haven site at Caister worth a stay some good deals at present. Many thanks👍
The Eastern Beach Caravan Park at Caister.
Edit. Sorry... no touring! Only Holiday vans.

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Our last day at the Pinecones Campsite near Dersingham, decided to try the onsite Norfolk Nibbles takeaway service, went for the fish and chips, they were awesome, the portions were huge and proper chips, neither of us could eat it all highly recommended. If anyone is visiting and thinking of trying them unless you have a very large capacity for food one portion between two is adequate 🤪🤪

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back