NOOB (1 Viewer)

Aug 6, 2020
brands hatch
Funster No
MH
A class N&B 6700 iL
Exp
The Niesmann and Bosch 6700 TA I has just landed on its campsite in Kent - and the driver still hasn't a clue. Its like the first day at school. I am in the - is it plugged in? Have you switched on? Where am I going to put everything moment? I have raised the Green surrender Flag once on the ten hour journey from Halifax - and had to go back to the dealer twice. I havn't got a clue as to how the casette loo really works yet but have quickly learnt to keep out of the way when emptying it. Everything is trial by error, despite some very good advice from the dealer and a few strangers - both of whom wanted to buy it now that I have had it refurbed.

Hilda has six wheels and a strange left handed way all of her own. Her manual is in German and I am desperately learning Klingon!

Help!

In a Pickle

Free Member
Oct 9, 2019
Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxlife LHD
Exp
Since 2001
:hiya2: you’ll have it all sussed in no time at all!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
w2f love your introduction I'm sure you will have fun learning.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
The Niesmann and Bosch 6700 TA I has just landed on its campsite in Kent - and the driver still hasn't a clue. Its like the first day at school. I am in the - is it plugged in? Have you switched on? Where am I going to put everything moment? I have raised the Green surrender Flag once on the ten hour journey from Halifax - and had to go back to the dealer twice. I havn't got a clue as to how the casette loo really works yet but have quickly learnt to keep out of the way when emptying it. Everything is trial by error, despite some very good advice from the dealer and a few strangers - both of whom wanted to buy it now that I have had it refurbed.

Hilda has six wheels and a strange left handed way all of her own. Her manual is in German and I am desperately learning Klingon!

Help!
Whatever you do don't press the big red flashing button, I know its tempting but just don't do it ;)

and welcome

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Rob2L

Great van, so that is a coachbuilt/overcab (still has the Fiat cab)? not many N+B around but even less coachbuilt.

There are a few N+B owners and ex owners on here so ask away if you have any questions.

Enjoy

Martin

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome!

Write to N&B factory at Polch to get an English manual - their manuals are very good, or I could not have got this far.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back