No 12V Power in Burstner TV Housing (1 Viewer)

Jane Bratley

Free Member
Aug 26, 2017
Mezerolles, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Just got our 2012 Burstner Nexxo T569 (LHD) home after having bought it and got it serviced straight away.
Had a Maxview aerial fitted and I have bought an Avtex 21.5" TV.
On eagerly setting it all up, I notice there is no 12V power supply within the TV housing just a mains (continental - which is fine as we live in France) socket.
I assume that means, unless we can get 12V power to the housing, the TV can only be used on hook up?
What's the easiest way to get 12V power into the van?
The cab has one 12V cigarette lighter thing and a double USB socket in the other.
Do I just have to get something that plugs into the cigarette lighter with a long cable (and 12V socket on the end) and just try and run the cable as best I can through the van (assuming such a cable exists)?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Just had a look at some pics of a T569 assuming yours is the same the TV is in a cupboard above the lounge it should be easy. Nearby lockers will probably have lighting under them just follow the lighting cables back to the Elektroblock, usually there are spare outputs on the Eleltroblock you can wire into. Wiring in German vans is normally easy to get at, either in trunking or behind removable panels.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
my burstner is older but that has hella socket rather than cig sockets but they are in the tv points

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 9, 2016
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
None
Not sure if it helps, but.... our 2010 has a 12v small cigarette type plug buried int eh back wall.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back