Newbies (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
VW T4
Hi all, just picked up our first camper and wanted to touch base with experienced fellow campers. We have wanted one for many years and finally bit the bullet today. We live in Greater Manchester and would like advise on where would be a good first overnight trip out?
Thank you for any advice.

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time
Hi all, just picked up our first camper and wanted to touch base with experienced fellow campers. We have wanted one for many years and finally bit the bullet today. We live in Greater Manchester and would like advise on where would be a good first overnight trip out?
Thank you for any advice.
Welcome
Do a pub stop ,thatā€™s what we did for our first ever night out ,luckily there was no one about to watch me nearly break my nose with the gas locker door turning the gas on for the first timešŸ˜„

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
3+
Welcome from Stockport!

First night = on the drive (well it was for us, but then it was lockdown!)

Seriously, if you can, do a day and two nights on the drive, you'll find loads of stuff you didn't know you needed!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Welcome from Haslington! I second doing a couple of sleeps on your drive! Any problems are easier to deal with if you don't ithe stress of a journey and a campsite!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back