Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Having a few nights from the 4th Jan at the Lighthouse Inn Walcott, Norfolk for a photo shoot for a magazine.

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Allendale for the Tar Barrel celebrations, again. (y)
Assuming the van starts, the boiler water doesnt freeze or dump, we have enough electrickery, we can get parked ad -nauseum :xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
We had thought about it because our kids are both working but the couple of sites we normally go to are fully booked up. I did think about a pub stop but this year we will give it a mis and drink in the New Year at home.

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
We should be at the Holme Valley camping site for a few days. Its a 5 minute walk to my daughters from there.

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
North Wales..Plassey...rhuallt country park..Bron y wendon and the odd cheeky wild park up..possibly south stack at angelsey . Done it one new year only me there..amazing seen fireworks all over even isle of.man.

And all that is TO KEEP ME OFF the beer and festivities.. :LOL: going full detox mode

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
North Wales..Plassey...rhuallt country park..Bron y wendon and the odd cheeky wild park up..possibly south stack at angelsey . Done it one new year only me there..amazing seen fireworks all over even isle of.man.

And all that is TO KEEP ME OFF the beer and festivities.. :LOL: going full detox mode
Nice bar and Restaurant in Plassey I think? :rolleyes:

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
We should be at the Holme Valley camping site for a few days. Its a 5 minute walk to my daughters from there.
Well thats my New Year buggered, I tested positive for Covid last night. The van was ready to go first thing this morning, Ill need to drain it down again now. :cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back