Free Member
Mar 7, 2017
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi everyone ,
I am new to motorhome and posts. So doing baby steps. Today I just put a reserve on a autotrail tracker ek 2009 , due in end of march. Would like to ask if is there anything I need to look out for when I go and see it. As being on my own don't want to look silly and miss things haha
Many thanks for your help

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif
m

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Westpalm58. :welcome4:

Firstly use your 5 free posts to ask questions and think about subscribing to the forum as you will save a lot more with the knowledge on here. The first thing to check for is any damp in the van.. it may be worth getting someone with experience to look at for you. there may be a funster in your area willing to look at it with you. see if anyone on here has the same model for any common faults. I am sure you will get lots of pointers from others here. Good luck with your new venture.

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
As per @taffybloke. Best 15 nicker you could ever spend. It will save you more than that every time something goes awry. You are fairly local to me. I am very near to the Hindhead tunnel. If its near me I ll come along with you. We are all presuming you have worked out this is the van and layout and you know about the weight and your driving licence and the numerous other considerations.

Jeff and terri

Free Member
Jan 3, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Ford transit twin wheel
Exp
3 years
:hiya::hi2:w2f Surely first and most important thing would be .. To check the history of the vehicle .. Is the engine good, mileage checks out etc etc . And then the rest .. Good luck and hope everything is ok and you have many happy years of travelling:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome good luck and check the van has been damp tested. Water ingress is an expensive thing to get rid of .
Join up and join in great for fun , friendship ,advice and help.
Hope to meet up sometime.:WelcomeFlag:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back